Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: The Argue Of Many K-Fiction Story


By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Siti Martina
Photos = Siti Martina

I'm inwards Seoul! I'm going to Busan! Let's run across inwards Mokpo! That's the place inwards a recent new I read. After finishing the novel, I tin imagine how beautiful that house is.

That's what a immature writer inwards my province of late did. This is non the Korean translation of a novel. The floor is exclusively written yesteryear Indonesian immature women, where they write their stories with Korean settings. Korea is pop inwards many countries, with what the waves of Korean TV shows in addition to pop music sweeping across Eastern Asia in addition to elsewhere. Five years ago, I mightiness direct keep only watched lather operas or listened to K-pop, but straightaway I follow anything nearly Korea.

I similar reading books nearly most anything, peculiarly novels. After about years learning nearly Korea, my reading tastes straightaway plough toward dearest stories related to Korea. Are you lot curious equally to what makes immature authors hither write such Korean fiction?

I've had the adventure to chat with ii immature authors, Yuli Priatania in addition to Indiastuti. Both of these immature women are authors of Korean fiction.
This is an excerpt from the interview.

What made you lot determine to write stories nearly Korea?
I only dearest K-pop in addition to Korean TV shows.

When did you lot acquire interested inwards writing Korean fiction?
In Jan 2011, because I was so amazed yesteryear the pop grouping Super Junior.

Who is someone who has helped you lot to acquire interested inwards fiction?
The pop star Kyuhyun inwards the grouping Super Junior.

Where practise you lot usually acquire floor ideas?
Everywhere, similar only surfing online.

How practise you lot experience later you lot write a mass that's in addition to so accepted yesteryear a publisher in addition to printed?
I'm so happy in addition to so proud.

Yuli plant equally a new editor, in addition to she has loved K-pop in addition to Korean TV shows since 2011. The get-go fourth dimension she discovered Korea was with the pop grouping Super Junior. That led to her involvement inwards writing Korean fiction. She's a fan of the band fellow member Kyuhyun, too. The Korean fiction "And Then" is inwards its minute printing, in addition to was a best seller inwards 2015. Not only that, she has other novels, too, similar "2060" in addition to "A (Wo)man Scent."

The side yesteryear side interview was with Indiastuti.

What made you lot determine to write a floor nearly Korea?
It all began when I vicious inwards dearest with K-pop inwards 2010. I started to read a lot of fan fiction, but I got bored with it. I started to motility on in addition to tried to write fan fiction. This continues today, in addition to eventually I loved writing stories gear upward inwards Korea or which direct keep a Korean theme.

When did you lot acquire interested inwards writing Korean fiction?
It's actually been forever! When I was get-go interested inwards fan fiction, I would ofttimes write stories nether the mention of my favorite pop star, in addition to seat these on my blog. "Therapy" is the get-go new that I made with other characters.

Who's someone that makes you lot interested inwards writing this fiction?
The publisher Grasindo is actually good. They create writing events with rules: write a floor on the subject of Korea. I heard nearly this competitor from my friend Adel.

Where practise you lot usually acquire the ideas for your stories? 
I usually write a floor inwards my room inwards front end of the computer, but to imagine the characters in addition to to acquire an idea, I ofttimes acquire it later watching a Korean lather opera. Can you lot mean value of a somebody who could move an inspiration for me in addition to my writing? 

Are the novels you lot write written to impress people?
I don't mean value so. I worried nearly this, too, because this is the get-go fourth dimension I participated inwards the writing event. I actually didn't direct keep whatever fourth dimension earlier the deadline. So when my run was accepted, I don't mean value my run was inwards accordance with the publisher's expectations.

How practise you lot experience later you lot write a mass in addition to and so it's accepted yesteryear a publisher in addition to published?
"Therapy" is my get-go novel, so I'm actually proud of it.

Indiastuti is a academy pupil majoring inwards literature. She's a 21-year-old adult woman who vicious inwards dearest with all things Korean nearly half dozen years ago, in addition to she's a big fan of the pop grouping Super Junior, peculiarly Kyuhyun.


Starting out equally a hobby, reading Korean books inwards translation in addition to reading about fan fiction, both became interested inwards writing Korean fiction. 

That's a curt chat with ii immature authors. They were both winners of the Publisher Searching for Authors #3 competitor inwards 2015. It was jointly organized yesteryear the Korean Cultural Centre inwards Republic of Indonesia (KCC), the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) in addition to Hanin Post, all working together with the Indonesian publisher Grasindo. It took house amongst the Indonesian international mass fair inwards 2015, where Korea was the invitee province of honor.

According to the competitor regulations, the winning stories are in addition to so published. Maybe if immature people read a lot of Korean books, they'll acquire interested inwards writing their ain stories related to Korea

Based on the conversation with both authors, that their dearest for Korea encouraged them to start writing Korean fiction. They both loved to read Korean books in addition to fan fiction, in addition to that helped them determine to write in addition to create stories with Korean themes.

The globe of writing needs authors with rigid imaginations to create stories that rank inspiration in addition to impress their readers.

I mean value Korean novels direct keep increased the enthusiastic writing of Korean fiction amid Koreaphiles inwards Indonesia.

Just similar them, I dearest to read Korean novels, too. I also similar to write stories, in addition to I dearest Super Junior. We tin view how Kyuhyun in addition to Super Junior had a cracking number on the fans, encouraging them to prepare their hobbies, inwards this case, writing Korean fiction.

This tin move a positive affair for Koreaphiles. Give them a adventure to notice their talent, right?

How nearly you? Are you lot interested inwards writing Korean fiction, too?

wisdom117@Korea.kr

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: The Argue Of Many K-Fiction Story. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions