Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Bits Of Korea Inward Berlin

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Emilia Kircheva
Photos = Lilia Bozhinova in addition to Emilia Kircheva

Lately, it has instruct sort of a tradition for me, wherever I travel, to await or in addition to therefore for bits of Korea. I actually can`t assist it. My involvement inwards Korea is in addition to therefore overwhelming that fifty-fifty if I'm inwards an old European capital, I instruct overly excited when I see something related to Korea.

That is equally good what happened piece I was inwards Berlin a few weeks ago. Berlin is an incredible city, in addition to therefore total of history, monuments in addition to stories. I notice it amazing that inwards this city, in addition to therefore crucial to the history of all Europe, at that topographic point is equally good a house for Korea.


As I was walking downwards on 1 of the most famous streets inwards Berlin, the Leipziger Strasse, I entered quite an unusual  square. It was the octagonal Leipziger Platz in the centre of Berlin. It's located due east of in addition to following to the Potsdamer Platz where the one-time course of written report of the inner in addition to outer walls is marked. Leipziger Platz was reduced to ruins during World War II in addition to was 1 time business office of the no man's land surrounding the Berlin Wall. As Germany's most prestigious structure projection subsequently 1989's autumn of the Berlin Wall, the redevelopment of Potsdamer Platz in addition to Leipziger Platz was meant to physically reunite the 2 Germanies inwards the capital's historical center.


Right at that topographic point at this historically pregnant house I industrial plant life the Korean Cultural Center inwards Germany. At the entrance, 1 of the famous Buddy Bears greeted me with its friendly raised arms, equally if it was going to hug me. The Buddy Bears were born out of an thought to convey fine art to the streets of a metropolis, in addition to became an unofficial ambassador for Deutschland in addition to a symbol of Berlin. Therefore, I was really happy to see 1 inwards front end of the Korean Cultural Center inwards Germany.

I industrial plant life that the centre organizes many events. Every final Tuesday of the month, there's a screening of a Korean motion painting inwards a infinite inwards the centre made peculiarly for that purpose. The motion painting is inwards Korean, but at that topographic point are subtitles inwards High German in addition to English. After each screening, all the guests are invited to bring together a news virtually the movie.

Every start Midweek of the calendar month is fourth dimension for literature  in a infinite for reading. The eve is dedicated to conversations virtually High German translations of Korean literature, from verse to novels in addition to everything inbetween. Although each of these literature meetings is assigned a special book, everybody is welcome to non solely verbalise virtually the specific book, but equally good to telephone commutation ideas in addition to opinions virtually authors.

There is equally good a thematic eve nether the slogan Young Korean Talent every final Midweek of the month. On these evenings, visitors tin bask Korean musical performances. Singers, instrumentalists that play traditional Korean gugak music or modern instruments in addition to composers are simply some of the possible performers there.

The computer program provided yesteryear the cultural centre does non fifty-fifty halt there. Among all the regular events during the month, at that topographic point are equally good other exciting happenings. There's a coming together with the Korean writer Seo Ha Jin in addition to with the literature critic Kang Yo Jeong, an audition for the K-Pop World Festival 2017 in addition to much, much more.


The large primal infinite at the cultural centre is occupied yesteryear the DamDam gallery. On the start flooring is an exhibition of jewelry, utensils, instruments in addition to other normal objects that are showing bits of Korean traditions. The wider business office of the gallery is on the instant floor, a house for contemporary art, where diverse artists display their fine art inwards relation to Korea.








On this instant flooring is the larger business office of the cultural center. The library, the classrooms in addition to the special spaces are all there. The library is big, brilliant in addition to total of wonders. Magazines from Korea, countless books in addition to K-pop albums tin survive industrial plant life here. You tin picket a documentary virtually Korea on a large TV screen. The cultural centre fifty-fifty has a minor terrace with beautiful graffiti on the contrary wall depicting 2 hands that tear apart a wall betwixt symbols for Berlin in addition to Korea.






The courses provided at the centre vary from regular linguistic communication courses, to courses inwards calligraphy, traditional Korean musical instruments in addition to a course of written report on Korean campaign meditation.

As I was walking out of the cultural center, I thought that if I lived inwards Berlin, I would stimulate got definitely been a regular visitor here.

My search for Korea inwards Berlin was non satisfied with the cultural center. My hunger led me to some other place, a minor Korean eating seat with a lot of character. The brilliant sign Angry Chicken caught my attending in addition to and therefore did the menu. Although I was really curious to see the Furious Chicken, I decided to accept it slow on my start encounter in addition to ordered a Friendly Chicken in addition to some kimchi.





As I was waiting inwards the colorful within of the restaurant, a vocal that I similar really much started playing, Beautiful yesteryear Crush, business office of the soundtrack to the TV serial Guardian: The Lonely in addition to Great God (쓸쓸하고 찬란하神  도깨비). Munching the crispy chicken in addition to the spicy kimchi piece listening to that vocal made me almost forget that I was inwards Deutschland in addition to non Korea.


My final encounter with Korea on High German soil was on Sunday. One of the most pop places inwards Berlin on a sun is Mauerpark. On this hateful solar daytime of the week, the commons opens a huge flea marketplace position where 1 tin notice secondhand clothes, vintage books, jewelry, all kinds of art, nutrient in addition to much more. Truly an incredible place, the flea marketplace position captures the multicultural spirit of Berlin. There, alongside the broad diversity of nutrient from all or in addition to therefore the world, I industrial plant life a shack called Korean Fresh Food. Two Korean women handed me a steaming share of marinated bulgogi beef with broad smiles on their faces. Their smiled became fifty-fifty wider when I said, "Gam-sa-ham-ni-da," inwards Korean (감사합니다).


On the following day, I'm on my means dorsum to Bulgaria. I stimulate got the feeling that I didn't solely see Berlin, but that I managed to equally good see a unlike perspective on Korea.


wisdom117@Korea.kr


Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Bits Of Korea Inward Berlin. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions