Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: The Hunt For Korean Nutrient Overseas

Korean%2Brestaurant%2B1.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">Korean%2Brestaurant%2B1.jpg" width="640" />
My hunt for Korean nutrient never stops, fifty-fifty when I'm travelling. Here, I acquire to a Korean eating seat inward Putrajaya, Malaysia.

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Reem Molokhia
Photos = Reem Molokhia

My passion in addition to beloved for Korean nutrient started virtually a decade ago, in addition to dorsum in addition to thence I had no reckon that I would greatly savor this authentic nutrient to the extent that I would include some of it inward my daily diet. 

Ever since I got introduced to the deliciousness of Korean cuisine past times my Korean volunteer friends who used to alive hither inward my hometown, Alexandria, I grew fond of several dishes. I've since learned to brand my ain tuna rice rolls (참치김밥), rice cake inward a spicy sauce (떡볶이), thinly sliced sirloin (불고기) in addition to many others.

Since Alexandria is a modest urban nitty-gritty located on the Mediterranean, amongst absolutely no Korean restaurants to last found, it was difficult to detect a identify to swallow or purchase ingredients for Korean dishes. I had to acquire hunting for Korean nutrient ingredients inward the bigger grocery stores to detect some seasoned laver (김), sesame fossil oil or chili paste. I fifty-fifty had to move from Alexandria to Cairo simply to purchase some ingredients in addition to to satisfy my cravings for Korean food. 

My gustatory modality buds became accustomed to the flavor of chili pulverization in addition to fermented soybean glue long earlier I visited Korea for the outset fourth dimension inward 2011. When I touched downward on Korean soil, I enjoyed the spicy tteokbokki and eomuk fish cake from the street stalls similar a local, in addition to for dinner I savored some dolsot bibimbap (rice mixed amongst veggies & beef) in addition to left my friends inward awe of how I spoke in addition to ate similar a native. 

Korean%2Bfood%2B1.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">Korean%2Bfood%2B1.jpg" width="640" />
Here I savor some spicy tofu stew (순두부찌개) at a Korean eating seat inward Singapore. 

H5N1 friend of mine inward Seoul invited me to dinner in addition to asked if I wanted to acquire to a Western restaurant. I told her that I’d rather acquire to a Korean eating seat where I could swallow some spicy seafood stew (해물탕).

As my friend institute a eating seat that she had heard about, the identify was called Mother's House (어머니집). As I waited for the stew to laid upwardly in addition to watched the boiling stew on the piddling gas cooker inward front end of us, filled amongst cockles, crabs, mussels in addition to shrimp, my oral fissure became watery. When it was done, I lifted my spoon in addition to tasted the most delicious stew I’ve e'er tasted inward my life.

Even when I move forthwith to other countries, similar the U.S., Singapore or the UAE, for example, where they lead maintain a various attain of cuisines at the nutrient courts there, my pump volition unremarkably exclusively settle for ane choice: the Korean nutrient section. 

Korean%2Bfood%2B2.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">Korean%2Bfood%2B2.jpg" width="640" />
One of my favorite Korean dishes is eomuk fish cake (어묵) inward a broth in addition to grilled beef sirloin slices (불고기).  
I walk around in addition to scan the restaurants amongst my eyes, whether inward a huge mall or a narrow alley, in addition to equally shortly equally I detect a sign written inward Korean I acquire in addition to swallow at that topographic point without hesitation. 

There’s this inexplicable charm virtually Korean cuisine. I cannot pinpoint the argue why I beloved it. Is it the fragrance? The various attain of ingredients? The spiciness? The "hand taste" (손맛)?  Or is it all together? 

This leaves us to wonder: how tin a elementary dish containing fermented cabbage remind ane of a beautiful tree lined street, a rainy solar daytime in addition to an odour that takes us far from our domicile to the Land of the Morning Calm?

wisdom117@Korea.kr

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: The Hunt For Korean Nutrient Overseas. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions