Seoul Travel Destinations; Good Daytime Seoul

Woke upward at 5.30 because Bun Sok called me to bid goodbye. Her vocalisation was as well as hence soothing to my ears similar lullaby. I was withal sleepy..hehe. Omoni also came real early on to country goodbye. Tut, our favourite omoni..hehe.

The temperature exterior was -10C as well as I took a few pictures inward forepart of the houses. There was a piddling fleck of snowfall or if I am inward Chunyang now, I would telephone telephone it frost rather than snow. This makes me desire to teach to Jinbu!!

I took the limousine motorcoach as well as had to await most xx minutes inward forepart of Yaksu Station. It was damn also cold. Luckily I had Jinny's coat. Thanks my honey sensei.

The limousine to Incheon drome was 14,000 won. More expensive drive it went some the hotels route. as well as it took longer to attain the airport. I was withal sleepy.

CK called me to country our final goodbye earlier side past times side February. I had some glitches on my boarding transcend drive I changed my ticket supply to Seoul on side past times side Feb as well as the ticket pose out I had amongst me was an one-time one. Luckily I checked inward early. Always...always..check inward early on drive yous don't know what volition happen.

Later Jinny called me. Her pharynx was withal croaky similar a bull frog. Hahahaha...can't await to run into her again. Snowboard?? Yeap..you bet!

I talked to 1 of the MAS stewards as well as fifty-fifty had invited him to Jinbu side past times side year. What was I doing?!! Yeah...I volition live on inward Jinbu basically 1 whole yr inward 2010.

Happy New Year's Day everyone!!
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Good Daytime Seoul. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions