Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: A Twenty-Four Hours Amount Of Fine Art Appreciation

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Lalien Guillen Park
Photos = Lalien Guillen Park

Adrian, a friend of mine who loves Korea, told me most Sangsang-gil. It's a street where his cry is engraved. After to a greater extent than than a twelvemonth of hearing most Sangsang-gil from him, I lastly ventured at that topographic point alone. I took the earliest bus from Gumi headed to Masan at ix a.m.

I only planned to view Sangsang-gil, but I was upwards for to a greater extent than treats. Little did I know that Sangsang-gil is simply a modest part of the Changdong Art Village. An "art village"? That's right. It's an entire hamlet total of fine art creations, such every bit paintings, sculptures together with photos.

Two years ago, the Changdong Art Village hosted an upshot called the "Write Your Name inwards Korean" for non-Korean tourists who wished to view Korea. The showtime 23,000 participants would instruct their names engraved on the walkway. Wow! That's a lot of people!


Engraved on the street are names of some Korean together with non-Korean celebrities, similar members of the popular grouping 4Minute, the Australian vocalist Dami Im together with Japanese actress Yuko Fueki.

I continued to walk along Sangsang-gil to search for my friend’s name. Finally, I establish it inwards the 271th row! 

There it is! My friend was actually happy together with proud that he was immortalized inwards Korea yesteryear having his cry engraved there. Way to go, Adrian! 


After accomplishing my mission, I wander roughly the entire hamlet to appreciate the dissimilar kinds of fine art creations on display there. 

This Fe sculpture is actually interesting, but I couldn’t figure out what inspired it. Could it live Darth Vader from the "Star Wars" movies?


There is a lot of fine art on the walls. I can’t aid but admire all the artists who created them all. They demonstrate such pure talent together with creativity!





My favorite together with hence far is a wall painted alongside a Tree of Hope.  The ikon of a tree is total of uplifting quotes written inwards calligraphy on modest wooden plaques.



Even the roads convey some fine art on them.


Not only that, but the stores, restaurants together with other venues inwards the hamlet all convey a touching on of fine art to them.



I also dropped yesteryear the Changdong Art Village Center that has on display dissimilar industrial plant of fine art together with fifty-fifty some traditional Korean musical instruments.


There are also Slow Post Boxes, which are mutual across Korea. I honey sending postcards through the mail! All of the Slow Post Boxes I've seen deliver post service subsequently ane year. This was the showtime fourth dimension I saw a Slow Post Box that deliver mails subsequently only ane month! I was actually excited to displace it!


Sadly, subsequently iii hours of strolling roughly this wonderful fine art village, it was fourth dimension to instruct home. It was a wonderful iii hours of roaming hither together with there. It was similar beingness inwards an interesting fine art museum, except that it wasn’t enclosed. It was an entire village! I would definitely honey to instruct dorsum hither again, someday.

wisdom117@Korea.kr

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: A Twenty-Four Hours Amount Of Fine Art Appreciation. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions