Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: How Together With Why 1 Brutal For K-Pop

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Myrtle Iris Villaraza
Photos = Korea.net, YouTube, Facebook

I tried to resist it at first, but I failed, as well as I’m glad I did!

Are you lot a fan of whatsoever K-pop group? Have you lot ever been a fan, or were you lot a belatedly bloomer, similar me?

When the Philippines was striking past times the "Korean Wave" inward the early on 2000s -- that increment inward popularity of Korean pop music, TV shows as well as movies across Eastern Asia as well as elsewhere -- I was outset exposed to Korean lather operas, similar "Autumn inward My Heart" (가을동화) as well as "Full House" (풀하우스). I loved them, along amongst their audio tracks. Several years later, I tried to trip the calorie-free fantastic as well as sing along to K-pop songs, similar 2NE1's “Fire,” the Wonder Girls' “Nobody” as well as U-Kiss' “Binggeul.” However, for to a greater extent than or less reason, I didn't autumn for whatsoever specific K-pop group. Years later, in that place was ane grouping that I got specially interested in, but alone for to a greater extent than or less time. It was an indie stone band, Kiha as well as the Faces (장기하와 얼굴들). I liked them because of their refreshing means as well as candid songs as well as music videos, similar “A Sort of Relationship” (그렇고 그런 사이).

'Full House' is ane of the outset Korean lather operas that I loved. (KBS) 
The Wonder Girls’ striking 'Nobody' becomes genuinely pop inward the Philippines inward 2009. (Wondergirls Youtube Channel)

Then I had the chance to operate inward Korea from March 2013 to Feb 2014. During that period, I could accept enjoyed lots of K-pop: music albums, trade similar calorie-free sticks, shirts, calendars as well as pins, to elevate a few, as well as fifty-fifty the gamble to scout to a greater extent than or less K-pop groups live! However, I didn't call upward of these dorsum as well as then because I wasn’t a K-pop fan yet.

So imagine my regret when I alone became a K-pop fan when I was no longer inward Korea. Being a K-pop fan simply feels a combat to a greater extent than hard when ane is exterior Korea. For ane thing, in that place are commonly no fan meet-and-greets held internationally. Thankfully, nosotros tin nevertheless update ourselves almost K-pop through websites as well as on social media.

It had been almost a calendar month since I came dorsum to the Philippines when my older sis kept trying to brand me scout as well as brain to CN Blue (씨엔블루), a pop-rock band that she discovered through the lather opera "Heartstrings" (넌 내게 반했어). Many times, I tried to avoid her attempts, partly because I tend to last lazy when it comes to watching video clips, as well as partly because I wasn't that much into K-pop. Sometimes, I would alone brain as well as scout a bit; simply plenty hence every bit non to wound her feelings.

The pop-rock grouping CN Blue is quite pop inward the Philippines. (CN Blue Facebook Page)
Then ane solar daytime my sis showed me a video of Min Hyuk, ane of the members of CN Blue, singing the vocal "Star" (별). She told me that, "I call upward you'll similar him," explaining that he seemed similar my type. True enough, I did similar Minhyuk! 

That was how I began stepping farther into the basis of K-pop. I started to acquire to a greater extent than almost CN Blue past times watching its videos as well as listening to its songs. Of course, I learned to similar the other members of the grouping every bit well: Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, as well as Jung Shin. CN Blue is composed of 4 adorable as well as man members who all play instruments. They brand awesome stone as well as pop music, such every bit this: 

CN Blue's 'I’m Sorry'

Then ane day, my sis was a fan of to a greater extent than or less other K-pop artist, G Dragon, or "GD," from the hip-hop sensation Big Bang (빅뱅). She showed me his videos, trying to brand me consider how cool he is. I resisted the temptation ane time again because I felt I should last loyal to CN Blue, as well as I didn't desire to split upward my attention.

However, my sis succeeded again. I don't know how, but she managed to acquire me to scout a clip of G-Dragon's appearance on "Weekly Idol" (주간 아이돌), a diversity speak show. Before I knew it, I had already finished the whole episode, which was almost ane threescore minutes long. I loved it!

That was how I brutal for G-Dragon. After to a greater extent than or less fourth dimension as well as to a greater extent than songs as well as videos, my honey for GD extended to Big Bang every bit a whole, amongst GD's fellow members Top, Taeyang, Daesung as well as Seungri. 

The hip-hop sensation Big Bang is quite pop inward the Philippines these days. (Big Bang Facebook Page)

Big Bang is a consummate package, every bit all the members sing as well as trip the calorie-free fantastic rattling well. They brand slap-up music, too. While they also accept songs amongst deadening melodies, they are to a greater extent than commonly known for their songs that are upbeat as well as fun, similar this one: 

Big Bang's 'Bang Bang Bang'

Months later, my sis flora to a greater extent than or less other K-pop man child grouping as well as introduced it to me, BTS (방탄소년단). They are sometimes called the "Bangtan Sonyeondan," the "Bangtan Boys," or fifty-fifty the "Bulletproof Boy Scouts." This time, my resistance was the strongest because the members were hence young, ranging from 18- to 23-years-old at the time. I was 24-years-old then, which meant that I would practically last a noona older sis to them.

The pop grouping BTS is quite pop inward the Philippines these days. (BTS Facebook Page)

However, as well as then my sis showed me a video that led me to similar BTS. In the video, which was filmed when the boys were nevertheless newbies, each fellow member was told to demo his "talents" acre lone within a moving elevator. The members of BTS idea they were filming for a show. However, it was genuinely a prank. In the middle of each member's "talent show," a crying adult woman -- an accomplice, inward on the joke -- would locomote inward the elevator, to the member's surprise. It was an awkward situation, as well as the boys' reactions were hence funny. However, out of the 7 members, alone ane seemed to limited trouble organization for the sobbing woman, Jin. He asked her if something distressing had happened, to which she replied, "I broke upward amongst my boyfriend." Jin's form gesture melted my heart, as well as I at nowadays became fond of him.

Since then, I accept watched to a greater extent than BTS videos as well as listened to their songs. The grouping wowed me amongst its songs as well as outstanding choreography, similar this: 

BTS’ 'Dope'

In no time, I've come upward to honey the entire grouping BTS, including Rapmonster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, as well as Jungkook. This charming grouping is hence talented, producing music that spans dissimilar genres, such every bit hip-hop, pop, R&B, electronica, ballads as well as fifty-fifty reggae.

Now I accept a total of 3 favorite K-pop groups: CN Blue, Big Bang as well as BTS. It's hence fun to scout as well as brain to them, from their songs as well as music videos, to their behind-the-scenes clips, trip the calorie-free fantastic practices, videos made for fans, TV demo appearances, as well as more. I've also memorized to a greater extent than or less of their songs. By doing all of this, I appreciate them to a greater extent than as well as I experience similar I'm getting to know them more. These boys never neglect to cheer me upward amongst their music as well as personality. They also inspire me, especially since they are already rattling accomplished at a immature age. I simply "Can't Stop" myself from falling to a greater extent than as well as to a greater extent than inward honey amongst these 3 K-pop groups! Each fellow member is a "Fantastic Baby" who tin brand my every solar daytime experience similar a "Spring Day." 

Someday, I'll scout them perform live. Of course, I desire to consider them inward person, too! Actually, BTS came to the Philippines inward May for its BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings tour, amongst a concert inward Manila. Sadly, I wasn't able to attend their concert, but I'll brand certain to scout them alive someday!

I’m hence thankful to my sis for introducing CN Blue, Big Bang as well as BTS to me, because liking K-pop has helped me farther expand my honey of music. It has also made my life a whole lot happier because beingness a fan is pure happiness as well as inspiration!

What's your K-pop story?

wisdom117@Korea.kr

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: How Together With Why 1 Brutal For K-Pop. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions