Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Jane Aquino On Modeling, Posing Amongst A K-Pop Idol For Hermes

Model Jane Aquino (right) becomes known amongst K-pop fans afterward she poses with pop star Chanyeol from the grouping Exo. (Jane Aquino)

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Nuran Sami Hassan Ibrahim

Hermes is 1 of the most iconic names amongst brands throughout history. Established inwards Paris inwards 1837, the construct offers a broad variety of distinct fashion items together with luxurious domicile goods. It's most famous for its Birkin bag. On May 19, the re-opening political party for Maison Hermes inwards Seoul took place, with the attendance of several TV personalities amongst histrion Lee Joon Gi together with vocalist together with rapper Park Chanyeol from the pop sensation Exo.

One of the models at the outcome was Jane Aquino, a professional person model with an inspirational story to tell. Her spontaneity together with charismatic personality made it like shooting fish in a barrel to gain acclaim from people who don't follow fashion but who do follow K-pop. To live specific, Aquino's functioning at the outcome has stood out every bit her poses with Chanyeol were received, for the most part, with much dear together with back upward yesteryear the amazing community of Exo fans worldwide.

Today, Korea.net interviews the beautiful immature Brazilian model Jane Aquino every bit she opens upward close her yesteryear struggles inwards the field, together with how she made it to Korea through the ability of persistence, difficult function together with kindness, inwards add-on to her experiences with K-pop stars.

It's noteworthy that Aquino has non exclusively modeled clothing, but also makeup for such brands every bit FM Korea, together with jewelry for brands similar Enclair, together with has done commercials for companies similar Samsung together with Hyundai. She has fifty-fifty ended upward on a billboard for the latter conglomerate.

Brazilian model Jane Aquino has been inwards many commercials inwards the Korean market. (Jane Aquino)

- When did you lot discovery your passion for modeling, together with how did you lot start your means inwards the fashion industry?

It was at the really early on historic menstruum of some thirteen or 14. At that time, my woman nurture used to collect copies of Vogue together with I think looking at those women together with thinking how I would dear to live usage of that magical world, their fancy clothes together with do those types of unexpected poses. I come upward from a really uncomplicated family, thus dorsum inwards those times my parents didn’t conduct maintain much. Nonetheless, they wanted to furnish me with the happiness of achieving my goal, fifty-fifty if it came at a cost. They seat me inwards a modeling academy organized yesteryear Elite Models Brazil for half dozen months. I participated inwards several contests, but nil seemed to work. I tried several agencies, but failed to acquire whatever existent work.

Being young, I merely thought that the argue why I didn’t acquire whatever gig was merely that I wasn’t proficient enough, together with that I would never construct it. I also felt guilty for spending coin my parents barely had, likewise the fact that I went to many castings throughout many years together with all the fourth dimension went dorsum to waiting for days to acquire a telephone telephone dorsum that merely wouldn't happen. It was too painful to conduct maintain for long, thus at the historic menstruum of 17 I decided to focus on my studies together with started both fashion pattern together with philosophy classes at college. 

Studying really difficult moved my focus away from modeling. The funny affair was that merely when I had already completely given up, I got “discovered” yesteryear a really famous agent inwards Brazil who was also responsible for discovering many top models together with also happened to live from mainland China. He was at an outcome at which I was volunteering every bit an assistant during Fashion Week inwards my city. I was merely at that spot helping the models clothes together with he came right away to me bespeak why I wasn’t going to do the catwalk at the show, together with that I should model inwards other countries, specially inwards Asia. I think replying something like, “I’m non a model. I’m merely working hither to pay for my university.”

Since I had already gotten thus much frustration from modeling, it was difficult to believe the stranger. He handed me his concern card. Just out of curiosity, I decided to banking concern lucifer him out online. That was when I realized I had merely spoken with 1 of the biggest names inwards fashion inwards Brazil. I was surprised together with shocked. I wondered why he would ever aspect at me together with why he suggested working inwards other countries inwards Asia. I decided to write him an electronic mail with trivial promise that he would reply. He wrote me dorsum rapidly together with gear upward a meeting.

Shortly after, I went to Sao Paulo, the biggest metropolis inwards Brazil, together with slow started modeling again. I was nineteen at the fourth dimension and, unfortunately, dorsum together with thus my parents wouldn’t concord to me travelling abroad for function opportunities. They wanted me to focus on my studies. They were afraid I would acquire frustrated again. Finally, afterward graduating from academy at 21-years-old, I gained my parents' permission to locomote abroad together with to function every bit a model.

The famous agent I met sent my pictures to several agencies inwards Asia together with finally a Korean 1 was interested inwards my profile. So inwards 2011 I had my kickoff trip to Seoul. I was nervous together with had no thought what to expect. I lived inwards a model's even out with half dozen other non-Korean models who would never convey me every bit a friend or every bit a housemate. Without whatever friends, I had no pick other than to focus completely on modeling. I rapidly learned how to pose according to the Korean style: to ever grinning together with to live grateful every unmarried fourth dimension they cast me. I gauge the combination was what helped me succeed. After Seoul, I worked inwards several other capitals, but Seoul was ever my favorite. So I decided to movement at that spot together with elbow grease my luck every bit a freelancer with an amusement visa. Since 2015, I've lived hither and, believe it or not, my life has go busier than ever.

Model Jane Aquino poses for a photograph shot for a Korean advertising filmed inwards Paris. (Jane Aquino)

- Being from a unusual country, how did you lot practise your profession inwards Korea? Were you lot interested inwards Korea inwards particular beforehand?

Yes. I genuinely used to clothes upward inwards cosplay together with was really much interested inwards Japan, together with and thus Korea, for their values, culture, music, fashion together with films. Nowadays, I prefer Korea thus much more. It's also like shooting fish in a barrel to state that Koreans highly value Western appearances quite a lot, thus I was lucky!

-You attended Seoul Fashion Week inwards 2015. Can you lot utter close the experience?

My kickoff fourth dimension was inwards 2011, during my kickoff fourth dimension inwards Seoul, then, 1 time to a greater extent than inwards 2014 together with 2015. Fashion Week has been genuinely really hard, with designers together with producers constantly complaining close my weight. I similar to remain healthy, but there's ever pressure level to lose weight during that week. We conduct maintain to walk several hours per 24-hour interval earlier the show, wake upward at some v a.m. together with hold off for many hours until the exhibit starts. I conduct maintain to state that fifty-fifty if it's difficult together with tough, I discovery it fascinating to live able to catch thus much multifariousness inwards pattern together with vogue inwards Korea. I graduated inwards fashion, thus I ever aspect to the Korean fashion manufacture together with to its creativity.

- You've modeled clothing, makeup together with jewelry, every bit good every bit having done commercials. Which is your favorite acre to model together with why?

Actually I similar all of them. I similar to live eclectic together with I mean value it's somehow required inwards social club to live successful. My favorite usage is pretty much beingness able to elbow grease novel things that I haven’t done before. I similar to force myself farther together with to ever improve. Whenever a construct or a designer introduces a challenging concept, I catch it every bit an chance that allows me to go beyond what's expected. Reaching that signal of giving over 100 per centum of yourself together with seeing them happy with your function is what also makes me happy.

- According to commercial footage of your projection inwards Paris, you lot conduct maintain a truthful admiration for the city. Can you lot give us a brief thought close the project?

That’s a commercial for the Taiwanese market. It was my kickoff fourth dimension travelling to Paris to function with 1 of the best production companies inwards Korea, Zonybros, which is responsible for many pop videos, thus I was extremely excited. Also, they decided at the lastly infinitesimal to add together a trivial romantic scene with my boyfriend, who came with me. We filmed for 3 days from 6 a.m. until nine p.m. together with it was worth it. It was similar a dream come upward true, filming with my dear together with for such a high-level production company. The behind-the-scenes footage that 24-hour interval was filmed yesteryear my fellow who owns a production fellowship called Neo Seoul. 

Jane Aquino has been modeling inwards Korea since 2011. (Jane Aquino)

- Congratulations on taking a pregnant usage inwards the opening political party of Maison Hermes at Dosan Park inwards Seoul. Can you lot utter close your usage at the event? 

Thank you. It was genuinely an honor to live chosen every bit Hermes' model for the re-opening. I felt genuinely lucky to live there. Each flooring had a unlike concept together with color representing unlike parts of a house. Mine was the pinkish flooring together with my usage was to perform on a phase replicating a bath yesteryear interacting with guests inwards a playful together with joyful manner. As people would come upward along, nosotros would convey pictures together with taste the laid together. 

- You've caused thus much please amongst pop fans for your admirably bubbly pose with Park Chanyeol, a fellow member of the grouping Exo. What was your reaction to their reactions?

At kickoff I didn’t hold off to conduct maintain whatever exposure at all, since I had genuinely worked with other Korean pop groups. I was inwards the "Hands Up" music video yesteryear 2PM together with inwards a commercial for the government's Talk! Talk! Korea competitor with other members of Exo. However, I gauge because that painting looks quite intimate together with personal, it went viral to a whole novel grade of exposure. At first, it was funny to catch the memes. Then the abhor ship service started, maxim that Chanyeol together with I were too unopen inwards the picture, according to some fans. I wanted to plough the negativity into something brilliant together with positive. So instead of getting upset, my fellow together with I had fun with it, making our ain funny memes. I mean value that was how things turned out the means they are now, with all the fans finally happy.  

- Did you lot conduct maintain whatever thought close Chanyeol or Exo earlier the event?

Yes, yes. Definitely! I heed to Exo together with several other K-pop bands.

- Many fans are interested inwards the behind-the-scenes details of the photo. What was your interaction with Chanyeol like? Was at that spot a linguistic communication barrier? 

As I said, I had to convey pictures with several celebrities to promote the outcome together with to acquire inwards to a greater extent than fun together with enjoyable. I had a lot of fun with it since the concept required me to live playful together with comfortable. When Chanyeol showed up, I think thinking, “Oh my God. What should I do now?” I was nervous, thus I merely gave him the shower caput thus he could pretend it’s a microphone. At the same time, I pretended I was brushing his hair. I mean value I was acting a trivial crazy since I was a fleck embarrassed, knowing who he was. He didn’t speak much. He merely said, “Hi,” and, “Thanks.” Also, I could barely speak. It was Chanyeol from Exo. What could I say?

- From having a billboard of your commercial for Hyundai, to participating inwards an opening outcome for 1 of the most iconic brands of all times, what is your personal favorite 2nd you've had inwards your career thus far?

There were many magical moments together with I experience really blessed to conduct maintain gotten all the function I've gotten thus far. I would in all probability state the Paris work. 

- What advice would you lot give to people who aspire to stand upward out inwards a highly competitive manufacture similar modeling?

Always believe that you lot tin do it. Always live kind. I know it sounds similar a cliché, but it's definitely true. Keep doing the best you lot tin inwards every chance you lot get. Show gratitude together with don’t live afraid to heed to, “No,” at first. One affair I learned, having working all these years, is that modeling is genuinely a lot close personality. It's close showing professionalism together with charisma, beingness yourself. Keep dreaming together with working difficult because 1 24-hour interval or another, it's going to pay off. 

Thank you lot thus much for this interview.

Online comics along with praising comments are non the exclusively things offered yesteryear the immature model's growing fans. Here's a sketch of the model made yesteryear 1 of her talented fans. 

Model Jane Aquino has grown inwards popularity amongst the K-pop cognoscenti ever since she modeled amongst Exo fellow member Chanyeol. Here, 1 of her fans draws a painting of her. Looking good! (Heyaoart's Instagram feed)

wisdom117@Korea.kr

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Jane Aquino On Modeling, Posing Amongst A K-Pop Idol For Hermes. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions