Seoul Travel Destinations : Air Asia Arrival At Incheon Airport


Only my footling bro is able to post me off in addition to he could afford exclusively a one-half solar daytime leave. Even until the solar daytime of departure, at that topographic point are in addition to thus many remaining tasks to do. We went to celcom service middle inwards KLIA initially to alter my iphone sim carte du jour to regular sim carte du jour equally my blood brother is using HTC only at final nosotros dropped the see equally my blood brother insisted for cheaper Celcom's information invention of 3Gb for RM58. Looks similar I donated RM75 to Celcom for nothing..arghh!! Anyway, I constitute this modest telephone store correct before the arrival's parking lot larn out in addition to borrowed this tool to eject my iphone's sim card. I left the master copy tool dorsum home. Hahaha..



Once nosotros arrived at LCCT, I printed the boarding overstep from the kiosk in addition to headed to cheque inwards my heavy luggage. Total weight = 21.4kg. I knew it!! It felt in addition to thus heavy. FYI an extra kg to Korea would toll me RM40 in addition to thus the officeholder suggested to trim it to 20.9kg..hehe. Saved!


While killing the remaining two hours before boarding, I lingered inwards Starbucks amongst a Mocha Fraline inwards manus in addition to drowned myself amongst an intriguing 'Isabella' novel. I had read it in i trial xx years ago! I never blinked an oculus when I saw it in addition to at in i trial grabbed a re-create at an exhibition inwards KL Sentral recently.



Boarding gate is opened from 1.30pm in addition to for Muslims you lot may caput to the musollah for jamak in addition to qasar prayer before boarding. Flight departed from LCCT at 2.35pm.

Mocha Fraline


Air Asia's Nasi Lemak was tasty only the share was small, I desire more!! ^^

Flying on budget to Korea is made possible yesteryear none other than Air Asia!

Arrived at Incheon in addition to the set down conditions was xiv marker celcius. Nice!

As I arrived before than scheduled, I was tad happier. The immigration in addition to luggage collection was breeze at Incheon Airport except that the immigration officeholder stared at my appear upwards unusually longer than before..hmm has I popular off prettier? hahaha..I waited for Min Young at larn out 4B (where the airdrome limousine jitney queued for Myeongdong) exterior equally the airdrome is equally good warm!

Min Young's parents..I am genuinely indebted.


Min Young came amongst her parents to alternative me upwards in addition to I was greeted amongst my start 떡 - Korean rice cake!! Hehe..I told her equally good many times that I desire to swallow 떡 start when I reached Korea.

This is 꿀 떡 - The filling is beloved in addition to sesame seed 


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Air Asia Arrival At Incheon Airport. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions