Seoul Travel Destinations : Coming Together Mbak Ria At Sangwolgok Station

I am actually fortunate to befriend a humble together with form soul similar Mbak Ria during my before view to Korea dorsum inwards 2009. This fourth dimension around, I came to view her together with claim my precious wintertime clothes. She lives inwards Sangwolgok station, Line half dozen past times the way. Before going  to her house, Min Young was curious whether at that spot is whatsoever station called Sangwolgok existed inwards Seoul. I said 'Yes!' campaign I had been at that spot before. She checked her telephone for the Seoul Metro map together with couldn't last bothered when I told her that she was non Korean enough..haha.

Mbak Ria's identify used to last at Exit 1 but directly is nigh to Exit 3. They moved to a novel identify because the onetime identify was non rubber for their infant Mushlih. He is hence cute!! He couldn't halt staring at me campaign I was a stranger together with I made him outcry a few times too. Sorry infant Mushlih...T_T

Me, Mbak Ria together with infant Mushlih. He's 8 months onetime now.

before he cried..hehe.

Mbak Ria treated us for Jahe tea together with I felt totally at habitation every bit I was reminded past times my grandmother's adoration of Jahe. Jahe agency ginger inwards Indonesian language. It was quite slowly when I reached Mbak Ria's home. As directly is autumn, dusk is before at unopen to v inwards the evening. We had to run for the double-decker to Incheon before the rush hour. It took us nearly 1 hr past times subway scheme from Sangwolgok station to Seoul station together with and then transit for a double-decker to Incheon. 

Me together with my onetime pal - Nike backpack

Seoul+Station.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">Seoul+Station.jpg" width="400" />
In forepart of Seoul Station before nosotros transit for the double-decker to Incheon.

ahh..Min Young lost her debit carte du jour on the way to home. We idea that she mightiness misplace it at the WWOOF component subdivision but nosotros were also lazy to furnish to the component subdivision together with but called the banking enterprise for replacement. The debit carte du jour tin last used every bit T-Money for public transportation and she had to pay for subway scheme manually since she lost it. FYI, if you lot purchase a manual or 1 way card, you lot bring to pay for 500 won extra for the carte du jour deposit. You could refund it subsequently in 1 lawsuit you lot attain your desired station. There is a refund machine available at the station. 












Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Coming Together Mbak Ria At Sangwolgok Station. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions