Popular Close Pop H2o Subject Common Inward Korea - Caribbean Bay 2014


Outside of Caribbean Area Bay

Good Morning Everyone!

I (finally, again) establish fourth dimension to compile in addition to edit the videos I had done for my trip to the Caribbean Area Bay virtually a week++ back. It was extremely fun, but non all the rides are filmed because due to security issues, the guards didn't allow us to celluloid during for certain rides. Nonetheless nosotros had a boom in addition to every bit common in addition to expected, I got (really) tanned.



Now, permit me exactly part amongst you lot some tips or rather things to note.

1. GET DISCOUNTED TICKETS 

If you lot are a local or a foreigner residing inward Korea amongst a local depository fiscal establishment card, you lot tin instruct discounts depending on the respective bank. KEB Bank offers Caribbean Area Bay tickets for ONLY 10,000KRW!! Alternatively, you lot may depository fiscal establishment fit out the website here for all promotions in addition to events (Korean only).

PROMOTION FOR STUDENTS IN KOREA!
For all students studying FULL-TIME in Korea or exchange students with a Korean academy educatee ID carte du jour (excluding linguistic communication computer programme students), at that topographic point is currently a advertisement from June 28 to July 18 for a fixed cost of 25,000krw! You conduct maintain to source register online every bit a fellow member on the website, login in addition to download the coupon highlighted inward the blood-red box! Select either 평일 for weekdays or 주 말 for weekends. You conduct maintain to brand an online reservation first, in addition to convey your educatee ID carte du jour in addition to present the coupon that you lot tin download (or screenshot) to your phone!




2. HOW TO GET THERE?

Well, it's either you lot rent a machine to drive at that topographic point if you lot are planning to rest the nighttime at i of the resorts or pensions. Or the common means for locals is to conduct maintain earth coach from Gangnam Station or Jamsil Station, No. 5002 or No. 5700 respectively. (Refer to map below)


Or, if you lot are willing to pay to a greater extent than for comfort.. you lot tin conduct maintain the shuttle coach that are available at dissimilar locations (Seoul Cityhall, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, or Gangnam) at a cost of 12,000krw for a two-way ride. No one-way tickets available. The shuttle coach volition convey you lot to Everland in addition to Caribbean Area Bay is correct beside. Please telephone call upward in addition to reserve seats (at least) a 24-hour interval inward advance. And you lot volition pay cash only afterward you lot board the bus, to the tour guide.

Personally, my friends in addition to I opted for this shuttle coach because nosotros did non desire to go all the means downward to Gangnam (given that I am walking distance to Seoul Cityhall in addition to my friends lived inward Hongdae). Plus, nosotros figured that nosotros would live so tired afterward a 24-hour interval at the Caribbean Area Bay in addition to nosotros cannot imagine going through all that world transportation to instruct dorsum home. And trust me, you lot volition live real tired afterward a long 24-hour interval out inward the entertainment parks.

Since nosotros departed from Seoul City  Hall, nosotros had to live at that topographic point by 9:30AM. We arrived at virtually 11AM and stayed the whole afternoon inward Caribbean Area Bay till 5PM. And the coach volition function out Everland, Caribbean Area Bay at 6:30PM. 


3. NO MORE SPIN DRYERS

As my friends who had went previously (and according to the internet), told me that at that topographic point are spin dryers for you lot to spin dry out your towels. But every bit from my most recent trip there, at that topographic point is no to a greater extent than spin dryers in addition to instead, they replaced amongst disposable vinyl bags for your moisture swimwear/towels. Well I approximate that's actually squeamish of them too, hahas.



4. PUBLIC (COMMON) SHOWER | JJIMJILBANG STYLE

If you lot had e'er been to a world bathroom (aka Jjimjilbang) inward Korea, you lot should non live surprised. Once the clock strikes circular 4PM 6PM (when all outdoor activities inward Caribbean Area Bay closes), you lot would live experiencing a whole bunch of naked ladies walking across the locker rooms in addition to queueing upward for the shower areas. Yes, at that topographic point are no cubicles similar those you lot would run across inward Singapore or elsewhere. If you lot are uncomfortable, or practise non wishing to hold off for long queues, you lot may opt for what my friends in addition to I did. Because past times the fourth dimension nosotros walked around to provide our life vests, nosotros are pretty much dry out (credits to the hot sun). We only went to the restrooms (where they are cubicles in addition to doors) to modify out of our swim wear, dry out ourselves in addition to modify into comfortable dry out clothings. Viola! H5N1 quick launder of my aspect upward at the basin in addition to deport on upward of makeup. VIOLA! Since nosotros are taking the shuttle coach dorsum dwelling anyways, nosotros showered when nosotros got dwelling instead :)

5. BAY COINS 


Instead of carrying cash around, you lot tin instruct this bay money wristband. For individuals, I remembered at that topographic point is a pick alternative of 30,000won | 50,000won | 100,000won. Since nosotros don't mean value nosotros are spending much, the iii of us shared i 50,000won wristband. For whatever unused amounts, it volition live refunded dorsum to you lot when you lot provide to the bay money service centre. FYI, likewise the counter inward Level 1 (the instant you lot enter), you lot tin only instruct upward to Level iii (where the subject commons is) to instruct it. It has less people; I approximate everyone is real excited to instruct started the instant they come inward lol.

Bay Coin Wristband, in addition to I got actually tanned (in this pic)

6. ONE-PIECE OR BIKINI ONLY

One of the function past times reasons that I idea I had to spider web log virtually Caribbean Area Bay was virtually this. I was source warned virtually this dominion past times a boyfriend Singaporean who went to Caribbean Area Bay twice, in addition to told me virtually her frustrating (yet hilarious) sense at i of the rides. If you lot are going to Caribbean Area Bay, you lot volition in addition to so realise that this ride has the shortest waiting fourth dimension ever. Probably a maximum of 10 15min.

Aqua Loop @ Caribbean Area Bay

The argue is simple. Only a ONE-PIECE SWIM SUIT or BIKINIS are allowed on this ride. Guys would conduct maintain no problems amongst this usually. But for girls, this is the primary issue. I was warned of this rule, in addition to I specially bought a bikini for this since I practise non conduct maintain ain a one-piece swimsuit. To my utmost astonishment, they said that my bikini was too lacy and thus, forbidden to ride. Basically, the exclusively appropriate swim have on should live similar this:


Simple Bikini amongst no frills, laces or decorations

Apparently for girls inward bikinis, NO skirt or lacy or ribbony bottoms are allowed. For tops, no frills or lace or decorations are allowed. I was actually upset because I had the correct bottom but they insisted my function past times was too 'lacy' or rather amongst frills. But to live honest, it was exclusively a bandeau function past times amongst a flap of stuff over. This was what I wore:
Floral Bikini Top from F21

So I idea my bikini function past times was unproblematic enough.. ohwell. Next time, I shall convey my speedo-alike i slice swimsuit from Singapore instead!! That's the safest for sure, lol.

7. NO EARRINGS ON RIDES

So for most of the rides, specially for Aqua Loop, they strictly necessitate you lot to take all earrings piercings that you lot have. This is to forestall them from dropping on the slides during the ride, in addition to it may wound other riders who are next you. I had a total of v ear piercings in addition to I had to take them all T.T Thank goodness for the waterproof pouch that I had that I could proceed it inward them!

8. GET H5N1 WATERPROOF POUCH  

Caribbean Area Bay itself sells it, in addition to I read prior to my trip that it costs 20,000won there. Decided to exactly purchase it online beforehand, in addition to approximate what! I got mine for exclusively 7,900won including delivery fee! Plus, delivery was super fast, I received it the side past times side 24-hour interval I made my order. If you're wondering, I got mine from GMarket here. It is actually convenient, I could text my siblings in addition to present them pictures of me at the H2O subject park, patch waiting for my rides. Took pictures amongst the telephone too, since I used to a greater extent than of the GoPro for video-taking instead. So, I strongly recommend to instruct i if you lot are going to the H2O subject commons or fifty-fifty the beach :)

--
Some pictures to halt off the post,

Surfing Ride; Similar to the i inward SENTOSA Singapore (?)

My favourite ride of the day, Tower Boomberang Go!

Tower Raft (sorry for the blurred photo)

Little kids on excursion! How cute!

Yumi going for the Wild Blaster!

Fresh (and dry) photograph of us earlier nosotros boot start the rides!

Ending off amongst a grouping selfie at the Wave Pool!

That's all for my postal service today. 

I promise these footling tips aid some of you lot somehow or another! 

Til then,
irenesiah


Sumber https://irenesiah.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Popular Close Pop H2o Subject Common Inward Korea - Caribbean Bay 2014. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions