Popular Traditional Hanbok Costume 한복

Ello everyone!

If yous had known me long enough, you'd conduct maintain known that I've been hither inwards Korea for almost iii years now. Certainly, it is not my offset fourth dimension wearing the Hanbok. I had yoke of experiences wearing the Korean traditional dress, but I had never got the conduct chances to conduct maintain a professional person photograph studio shoot alongside the headpiece adorned. Henceforth, I'm hither alongside today's post on my my recent sense at Go Guan Studio, located within the edifice of Trick Eye Museum inwards Hongdae, Seoul!
Brochure for Go Guan Photo-Studio

How to Get there?
As mentioned, I went to the smaller branch which is located inwards the edifice of Trick Eye Museum @ Hongdae, Seoul. That is only because I happened to endure visiting Trick Eye Museum alongside my friend, together with decided to larn the photograph shoot done equally well. Their main branch is located at Insadong, together with yous may refer to the map below:

So my e'er enthusiastic buddy, Yumi (Korean born Singaporean) decided to fulfil my wishing of taking a hanbok photograph studio shoot alongside me! And because nosotros had bought tickets to Trick Eye Museum, nosotros got a 20% discount!

Just earlier yous guys are all wondering, allow me present yous the toll together with packages here:




Yumi together with I had picked the Individual Memory (30,000won) package, whereby nosotros larn one photo-studio moving painting taken, together with nosotros tin accept tons of selfies/photos of ourselves separately using our ain cameras. The departure betwixt the Individual Memory together with Individual Experience (20,000won) is that the latter is only the wearing of Hanbok together with the headpiece. In my opinion, yous tin produce that for free (refer to terminate of post for details). So alongside the 20% discount nosotros had from Trick Eye Museum, nosotros each paid 24,000won together with got ourselves a photo-studio moving painting printed inwards ane fun size together with 2 mini sized photo: 


Sorry for the bad lineament of the higher upwards taken photo. Anyways, since nosotros each had 2 mini-size photos, Yumi together with I decided to telephone substitution alongside ane some other for memory. Hahahs. So yous guys must conduct maintain been bored of my words, so allow the pictures narrate the next parts of my post,

In the photo-studio 

Selfie time!

Modernised hanbok girls


Spot the modernised gadget inwards this photo, kkkkk

Yumi alongside the drum!

Love this photo! 
Totally transmits the vibe of a wilful Princess inwards a typical Korean drama

With a.. fan? Hahas

With the traditional Korean drum

Before removing the hanbok

I must nation that overall, I had a super fun time. As some of yous would conduct maintain known, I am wearing a Korean Geisha Hanbok costume. I had a photograph of myself inwards a Geisha costume when I offset came to Korea iii years ago, together with so yous guys likely would think, why did I select to wearable a Geisha costume again? The argue is simple. Hanboks of Geishas are unremarkably prettier, hahahas. As for Yumi, she had decided to for the Royal Court Hanbok costume, which I idea it suited her perfectly! I was totally on cloud nine that twenty-four lx minutes menses because I felt similar I had transformed her dorsum into her roots. Hahaha. For to a greater extent than viewing of costumes, yous may see their website here.

On a side note, I kinda had an embarrassing instant when I asked the assistant who helped me alongside my hanbok together with pilus styling, if she wore Hanbok really frequently. She quietly smiled together with shook her head. Only thereafter I realised that she is a Chinese because she had accidentally spoken Chinese to me instead of Korean. Hahahas. Nonetheless, a really friendly together with form lady, equally compared to the other not-so-friendly assistants. Would dear to convey my friends if she is nevertheless working there!

Tip!!
While Yumi together with I were trying to accept a practiced photograph of the photographs, (if yous know what I'm trying to say..) I precisely idea "how peachy it would endure if they could ship us soft copies of our photos". And so, Yumi together with I decided to brand a trip dorsum to the photo-studio to enquire for it. To our surprise, the individual was actually form together with told us to write our email addresses together with he would ship it to me past times terminate of the day. True enough, I got it! And that explains how I got the photograph studio photograph higher upwards :)

--

Where to larn FREE Hanbok experience?

FYINOT all places past times Tourist Information Centre (TIC) are free. The ane inwards Insadong for instance, requires a fee of 3,000won. I was so surprised because iii years ago, I vividly retrieve I took it for free. I estimate because at that spot is an influx of tourists these days, they had decided to charge. From my understanding, solely the next 2 mentioned places inwards Seoul allow yous to elbow grease the hanbok sense for costless :)

1. Tourist Information Centre at Korea Tourism Organization Main Office (Level B1)

Address: 40, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul. B1F of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) building. 
Time: 09:30–17:30 on Monday to Sat (3rd calendar week of every month; 2–5 people at a time) 

How to larn there?
Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 5 
Go straightaway for 3 minutes together with cross the street higher upwards Cheonggyecheon Stream.
Turn correct together with proceed downwardly the street that runs parallel to Cheonggycheon.
The KTO edifice is the 2nd edifice on the left.

Euljiro 1-ga Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 2 

Go straightaway for nearly v minutes. 
Turn left into the final street earlier reaching Cheonggyecheon. 
The KTO edifice is the 2nd edifice on the left. 

2. Seoul Global Centre & Tourism Centre @ one m Plaza (Level 5) Myeongdong, Seoul 

Address27, Myeongdong 8-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
Time: 10:30 - 18:00 

How to larn there?
Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4), Exit 4
Go straightaway (about 150m) to larn inwards at one m Plaza on the right

--

Hope yous guys discovery this post helpful!

Till then,

irenesiah












Sumber https://irenesiah.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Popular Traditional Hanbok Costume 한복. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions