➹ Gifts From Seoul ^^

Another skillful friend came dorsum from her Seoul opor-garai in addition to brought dorsum merely about AMAZING goodies for me!!!


The Shinhwa album is my special asking ❤ ❤ ❤. The remainder merely shows you lot how immensely thoughtful in addition to wonderful my friend is!


I am peculiarly inward dearest amongst this divine due north Seoul notebook! I am telling you lot guys, the souvenirs from due north Seoul tower are must-haves. I mentioned this inward my previous Seoul Souvenir Shopping post. I merely can't larn plenty of how nostalgic in addition to adorable the due north Seoul mementos are



And in addition to then I'm adding 1 to a greater extent than to my Seoul postcard collection. This latest 1 is from the National Palace Museum of Korea.



Now I'm actually missing SEOUL because of all these goodies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.
Sumber https://my-korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari ➹ Gifts From Seoul ^^. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions