Seoul Travel Destinations; Civilisation Stupor on Korea

By Luke Martin (www.ROKetship.com)

Initially I was non fifty-fifty bothered past times these because I accommodate myself good amongst unlike culture, but when I was inward Korea long plenty I realized that this demand to last addressed because nosotros are different! ^^

  1. Korean consume spicy food - I was a chip surprised to know that Korean consume spicy nutrient at first. Knowing that their neighbour, the Japanese dislike spicy materials in addition to their nutrient are somewhat bland. However, I vicious inward dear amongst Korean delicacies the instant I tried Kimchi. Thank goodness that it was spicy. I can't alive without spicy food.
  2. Korean similar to last fairer in addition to fairer - When the white prefer to await tanned, the Korean prefer to last fairer in addition to fairer. Just await at their makeup products, they select a lot of whitening cremes in addition to emulsions. Aren't they already fair?
  3. Mini skirt inward winter - When I walked along the Myeongdong streets amongst Tut in addition to Hanim; nosotros were dumbfounded when nosotros works life girls donning high heels wearing really curt in addition to skimpy mini skirt on WINTER!! Isn't that crazy? Anyway..they select their boyfriends to hug them, non a big work ehehe.
  4. Shower alone earlier sleep - Maybe this was influenced past times the weather. It's non their norm to shower many times inward a solar daytime similar inward the humid in addition to warm Malaysia. As my Korean friend explained, earlier they slumber they must construct clean themselves. The adjacent day, they but wake upward in addition to brand up..heheh. 
  5. Eat dogs in addition to larvae - Hmmm..my experience? I stayed amongst a friend inward Yeoju, they offered me meat. I told them that I don't consume meat inward Korea. They said I was missing out because the meat they ate was special? How special? The meat could laissez passer on them extra energy. It was DOG's meat in addition to I had no reaction. I couldn't limited myself. Not a unmarried discussion coming out from my mouth. I compassion the doggie yous see. How tin they exercise that to a cute in addition to playful doggie? Another 1 is sundae, but was non surprised on this 1 because Sarawakian also consume this slimy, whitish larvae. But the 1 inward Korea was in addition to thus stinky but I yet gathered my courage to sweat it. It tasted similar smoky wood. Ack!
  6. Change towel everyday - When Mi Hyeon visited my hometown, she was given a huge towel to purpose for well-nigh a week. The await on her aspect upward at that instant was unreadable. I asked her why? She said she needs to alter towel everyday. In Santisuk, I did that because the towel was pocket-size well-nigh the size for wiping your sweat (like the towel inward Jjimjilbang, if yous scout Korean drama). Furthermore, they ever launder the towel inward boiling water. Talk well-nigh beingness hygiene!!
  7. Unreadable weather - The conditions was crazy. Don't ever forget to convey your jumper if yous are inward fountain or autumn. Nearing the goal of autumn, but convey your wintertime jacket. You volition non regret it. The harsh current of air inward spill changes the conditions into winter-like weather.
  8. Wear socks all the time - Korean draw solid purpose floor-warming method to warm the whole draw solid during winter. During spring the flooring is yet warm but conditions was non so. Due to that, I decided non to apparel the socks resulting to continous stares from the ahjummas visiting Santisuk. Aigoo..I felt naked for a while; without socks I mean. ^^ 
  9. Elders consume first - Wait! Hold your chopsticks! If the elderly or the eldest inward the draw solid unit of measurement doesn't start eating, chances are yous can't consume yours too. Not yet. Korean adheres much to Confucius teaching. Confucianism is a Chinese ethical in addition to philosophical organization developed from the teachings of the Chinese philosopher Seoul Travel Destinations; Culture Shock inward Korea">Confucius (Kǒng Fūzǐ, or K'ung-fu-tzu, lit. "Master Kong", 551–478 BC). It is a complex organization of moral, social, political, Seoul Travel Destinations; Culture Shock inward Korea">philosophical, in addition to quasi-religious idea that has had tremendous influence on the civilization in addition to history of East Asia. It mightiness last considered a Seoul Travel Destinations; Culture Shock inward Korea">state religion of but about East Asian countries, because of governmental advertisement of Confucian philosophies.Source: Wikipedia
  10. Don't say cheerio when they goal phones conversation - This baffled me a lot when I called my Korean friends in addition to I idea I was yet inward the conversation but they idea otherwise. Normally, they volition goal it amongst 'Ye' or 'Ne'

Why civilization daze existed?
  • People's perception of what is correct in addition to what is wrong
  • Differences of belief, culture, lifestyle in addition to linguistic communication
  • Geographically different, peel color

How to forestall civilization shock?
  • Learn, unlearn in addition to relearn well-nigh other cultures 
  • Find equally much data equally possible ahead earlier yous go
  • Learn the language
  • Mix amongst Natives
  • Immerse Korean lifestyle in addition to civilization into daily life
  • Open heed in addition to skillful attitude
Check out this interesting read well-nigh civilization daze inward Korea here.

What well-nigh you? Any civilization daze sense when yous travelled overseas? Share amongst me! ^^
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations; Civilisation Stupor on Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions