Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Brand The Globe A Ameliorate House Amongst Your Love

I’ve been a K-pop fan since early on 2009, as well as it was completely past times coincidence. I was domicile lone bored as well as running through the TV channels. I couldn't discovery anything to scout when I discovered a novel channel. Well, it was novel to me: a lather opera was on the air. I don’t know why, but I kept watching as well as I wasn’t bored anymore. After that episode, at that topographic point was a music demonstrate as well as that’s when I discovered K-pop. I didn’t fifty-fifty know who the grouping was or what they were saying, but I was entertained. Since then, I've kept watching this channel every twenty-four hr catamenia until I learned near the popular groups as well as learned everything near them. To brand a long storey short, I became super fan of the popular grouping Super Junior!

Ever since the fourth dimension I became a "K-popper," people unopen to me kept asking, "Why K-pop?" or, "Why are you lot going to that concert? Do you lot fifty-fifty empathize what they’re saying? What practise goodness bring you lot gotten past times beingness a 'K-popper' for almost 10 years ?"

Every time, my respond makes me happy. I met my lifetime friends because of K-pop as well as Super Junior, as well as likewise I’ve been business office of swell projects because of them. When you’re a fan of a K-pop group, you lot celebrate your favorite artist’s birthday, debut as well as whatsoever other occasion because you lot dearest them as well as you lot desire to demonstrate your back upwards as well as love. What's ameliorate than doing charity projects to assistance the community as well as to demonstrate your dearest to your favorite artist?

Many fans of the popular grouping Super Junior focus on organizing charity projects annually, nether Super Junior's as well as the fans' names.



The "SJ tenth Year" is a projection past times Super Junior fans all unopen to the basis to build schools inwards Africa to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the popular grouping Super Junior. Fans from near 49 countries participated inwards the project, to plough over what they dearest as well as to assistance children acquire a proper education. 


The projection was successful as well as fans all unopen to the basis were proud of what they did. Super Junior’s ain Leeteuk updated his Instagram profile to give cheers the fans, as well as a lot of websites talked near it.



For the 11th anniversary this year, the Super Junior charities decided to fund some other schoolhouse inwards some other village, as well as it’s currently nether constructions alongside to a greater extent than than 45 participants who are all fans. I can’t endure to a greater extent than proud of my fandom than that.




By Menna Allah Muhammad 
Korea.net Honorary Reporter
Photos : @SJCharities twitter 

Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Brand The Globe A Ameliorate House Amongst Your Love. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions