Seoul Travel Destinations : Close Me Together With This Blog

I don't desire people to teach whatever misconception or mislead anybody.

I necessitate to clear the air here.

I am NOW inwards Malaysia.

I am NOT inwards Korea.

However, I convey been traveling inwards Korea for half dozen months from September 2009 to May 2010, partly lonely together with partly amongst a few friends (Malaysian/Korean) - WWOOFing together with doing stuff..

I am preparing myself for KOREAN TOPIK EXAM (Intermediate level) which volition last on 17th Apr 2011 (Sunday). I know it's all the same far ahead only I don't know who tin give the sack main a linguistic communication inwards a day, right? If y'all can, heighten upwardly your hands!! err..or mouse/mice? Hehehe..

So, inwards the meantime, I'm limiting a post per calendar week inwards this blog. I'm gonna hybernate for a while.

By all means, if y'all convey whatever doubt/questions/curiousity, shoot me an electronic mail at zemoneko@gmail.com.

yours truly,
Zarina
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Close Me Together With This Blog. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions