Seoul Travel Destinations : Nanta Present : Should Or Shouldn't?

Hey..I'm pretty tired lately together with decided to accept approximately fourth dimension off from blogging for a while. ^^

I own got been asked whether I went to whatsoever home functioning inwards Seoul before.

I did.

Watched Nanta inwards Myeongdong but non actually enjoying the sum lengthy exhibit of 1 lx minutes together with a half. In fact, I own got mixed opinion on it though.

It was a few days earlier I left Seoul and watched it with Mi Hyeon when nosotros had nil specific to create at Myeongdong. Her married adult man dropped us off inwards forepart of Woori Bank together with nosotros saw people gathered inwards forepart of the Myeongdong Theatre.

I am non thence much into theatre. Slept in a home hall 1 time when I watched a real lame functioning thence long fourth dimension agone together with swore that I'm non gonna lookout adult man whatsoever ever again. Since Mi Hyeon's credit bill of fare had a joined offering from Outback Steakhouse (Daniel Henney was the spokesperson for this restaurant at that time) together with Nanta Show, thence nosotros decided to boundary into the chance.


 

Not that I'm gonna come across Daniel Henney but perchance my perspective on watching home would modify for the amend ^^.



Nanta Official Website: http://nanta.i-pmc.co.kr/en/index.asp
Ticket Price: ranging from 60,000 to 40,000 won
Discount: 10% for member, 20% for WWOOFERs (bring your WWOOF bill of fare for verification)
Check out the website for coupon together with booking.
Theater Location: Myeongdong, Gangnam, Jeju Island together with Gangbuk Jeong Dong

 

The Myeongdong Nanta theatre from inside. I sat 2d row from the front.

The map to Myeongdong Nanta Theatre.

My indicate - I was thrilled for the get-go one-half lx minutes because I sighted 1 eye candy with the performers. Hahaha..All of them were pretty expert looking! They didn't beak inwards whatsoever specific linguistic communication thence don't worry thinking that y'all won't survive able to empathize them. The topic is most cooking inwards a kitchen together with they own got all the drama to pique your interest. Kids would dear this exhibit motility it's pretty hilarious most of the time. Of class they volition own got a joker to cheer upward the stage, a dear plot betwixt the pretty chef together with the hunky 1 together with a revenge plot betwixt the chefs together with the manager.

After one-half an hour, I got bored. Was it alone me? Nope..a middle aged japanese women sitting side past times side to me slept for a expert one-half an hour. The plot was draggy together with repetitive inwards the middle together with alone towards the terminate that they decided to alternative a few audiences to bring together the stage.

I'm non gonna tell that it is an amazing exhibit but y'all gonna dear it. Not actually a must but if y'all have exhausted your itinerary inwards Seoul thence this mightiness survive it. Enjoy!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Nanta Present : Should Or Shouldn't?. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions