Seoul Travel Destinations : Korean Rice Cake

Another nutrient that I actually miss, a lot!! I was surprised when I flora Korean rice cake sold correct inward front end of Cold Storage at The Gardens, Midvalley. I'm non certain whether they nevertheless sell it straightaway though. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 beautiful box of Korean rice cake sold for MYR10.

In Korea, if y'all piece of employment past times past a store similar this, y'all tin purchase a part for 2,000 to 3,000 won depending on the type of rice cake. I particularly prefer Songpyeon.

Korean rice cake household / store = 떡 집

My favourite songpyeon. Can individual purchase me some from Korea? 
I missy eating this together with then much.

Inside songpyeon - chocolate-brown sugar, sesame seed

You tin purchase Korean rice cake at hugger-mugger store close the subway station 
for 1,000 won. The cheapest I could get. 

This painting was taken only about Suwon Market later my friends
visited Hwaseong Fortress amongst Mi Hyeon Onni and Min Young. 
Before closing the store the rice cake are sold cheaply. iii packet 
for 5,000 won. 

At some larger Korean rice cake shop, y'all could guild it as 
a ready of gift. Korean grade out rice cake at well-nigh every occasion.
For event when a newly wedded twain deed into their new
house, they volition grade rice cake to the neighbors.

I honey 쑥갠떡. The greenish one. It is made from mugwort. 
Mugwort is beneficial for treating tummy together with intestinal disorders. 

Pretty i for gift set.

Check out Tteok Museum for to a greater extent than information.
Source: KNTO



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Korean Rice Cake. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions