Seoul Travel Destinations : My Korean S-Topik Examine Result

Hohoho..Merry Christmas!

Here is the outcome for my Korean S-TOPIK examination (19th installment) for beginner flat which I sat on the 3rd Hari Raya (12th September).  Jjajang!! giving myself a pat at the back..자리나, 잘 했어! 수고 했어!

TOPIK stands for Test of Proficiency inwards Korean.
southward agency Standard.


Vocabulary in addition to grammer - 96/100
Writing - 85/100
Listening - 90/100
Comprehension - 80/100 (Hmm..I should read to a greater extent than in addition to sympathise more. Hwaiting!)

I got flat ii - high beginner!  Yeay!

Each Korean TOPIK flat is evaluated amongst dissimilar grades to decide the proficiency equally below:

Beginner flat - flat 1 in addition to 2
Intermediate flat - flat three in addition to 4
Advance flat - flat five in addition to 6 

Grade 2, four in addition to six are to a greater extent than proficient than flat 1,3 in addition to 5. 

As of correct now, I'm preparing to accept the intermediate flat which is much harder than it seems to hold out in addition to I don't know if I stimulate got much fourth dimension left when Apr comes. Thanking Min Young in addition to Mi Hyeon onni for their patience on education me Korean in addition to conversing inwards broken Korean for my sake..hehe. 

Check out the TOPIK official website here for by year's newspaper in addition to our practiced friend; Satish has done a practiced labor on updating everything related to the TOPIK examination at his blog http://www.topikguide.in/


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : My Korean S-Topik Examine Result. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions