Seoul Travel Destinations : Sogang University


Hi everyone,

It's accept been a long fourth dimension since my final update right?

What accept I been doing?

I accept decided to pursue learning Korean for existent (not that I haven't..hehe) but for serious. After in addition to hence much hesitation, I chose Sogang University to study. Currently, I'm sending around required documents for the direction to procedure my application. My innovation is to report for a twelvemonth starting from this Dec 2011.

Here's the reply from Sogang University on my application:

"Dear Zarina Jani

Thank yous for applying to Sogang University Korean Language Education Center (KLEC).

I require to a greater extent than documents to acknowledge yous to report inwards Sogang University KLEC.
So, would yous delight ship your scanned passport, Alien Registration Card (if yous have), depository fiscal establishment contention (deposit over than 3,000 USD)  and diploma (transcript from academy or college is possible) to me via e-mail. (KLEC must cheque that documents because of Korean Immigration Rules for unusual students.)

I volition ship a post close your full tuition in addition to Sogang’s depository fiscal establishment data later I cheque your documents.

Thanks ane time again for applying to KLEC’s 2011 Winter program. I expect forrad to coming together yous before long at Sogang University KLEC."


Can't say whether I accept gone nut or what, but this is actually similar a giant boundary for me. There are a few things that I desire to accomplish yesteryear sincerely studying Korean but firstly, I but desire to verbalize proficiently without stuttering. ^^ I would similar to give thank yous Heo Young Seang at BotheringSeoul for the motivation.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions