Seoul Travel Destinations : Gyeongju Breadstuff Or Hwangnam Bread

Danielle brought Gyeongju Bread or Hwangnam Bread when she visited me agency dorsum inwards mid Jan as well as I yet had it inwards my fridge. Actually I had no thought that it was yet inwards the refrigerator untouched until I rummaged through my refrigerator for tidbits. 


When I visited Gyeongju, I stopped yesteryear at ane of the bakeries at that topographic point as well as bought a box for Bun Sok as well as Joy. If I yet shout upward it right, a box of twenty pieces was virtually 10,000 won. The taste? Heaven. ^^ This persuasion is coming from a someone who loves anything to hit amongst ruby bean..hehe. So I'm a flake bias. 


If y'all convey the fourth dimension to view Gyeongju, don't forget to endeavor this cookies. Just inquire anyone approximately for Gyeongju breadstuff as well as they volition hold upward willing to exhibit y'all the administration to ane of the bakeries!^^ 


My exclusively regret is that I didn't convey plenty fourth dimension to view Queen Seon Deok's graveyard. Next fourth dimension maybe.


Gyeongju bread, likewise sometimes called Hwangnam bread (named afterward the district of its origin), is a local specialty of Gyeongju City,South Korea. It is a pocket-size pastry amongst a filling of red edible bean paste. Gyeongju breadstuff was rootage baked inwards 1939 at a bakery inwards Hwangnam-dong inwards fundamental Gyeongju. It has since cash inwards one's chips pop across the province as well as is produced yesteryear several dissimilar companies, all based inwards Gyeongju. It is sold at many locations inwards the city, as well as likewise at specialized stores approximately the country.[1][2]  Source: Wikipedia






Check out  https://www.gyeongjubread.co.kr/ for Gyeongju Bread or 경주빵 as well as to a greater extent than data at KNTO website 


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Gyeongju Breadstuff Or Hwangnam Bread. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions