Seoul Travel Destinations : Southward Korea V/S Northward Korea At It Again.

I regret to set this form of post service inwards the blog. For once, I want this human activity could stop. It alarmed everyone inwards the province together with us, the innocent travellers who desire to sense the beauty of Korea.

Last night, I called my Korean friends worried nearly their status but all of them replied nonchalantly that it was normal for them. North Korea's threats to starting fourth dimension state of war amongst Republic of Korea happened almost everyday that the people get used to it.

In fact, I was inwards Gangwondo when the sinking of Cheonan submarine happened on March 26th 2010 (my mom gonna kill me if she knew this!). Apart from the jets flight frantically on superlative of our heads there's nix much happened on that day. Republic of Korea wanted PEACE together with security for his people. I am glad that I went through the solar daytime safely spell I was there.

Hmm..for those going to Republic of Korea whatever fourth dimension soon, I volition non plough over my assurance that nix of that assort gonna hap but simply endure safe. I dubiousness that both sides desire war. It's gonna endure hard for both state together with likewise much heartache to endure undone since the 1950's Korean War.

I had the direct chances to view Geoje Island POW military camp (Prisoner of War) and I don't desire the people to become through the same cycle. Never again.

Check out the Kosmo write up together with Yahoo News on the issue.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Travel Destinations : Southward Korea V/S Northward Korea At It Again.. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions