Seoul Destinations : 3Rd Solar Daytime At Sogang University

I told myself non to ramble close my daily life at schoolhouse too hither I am at it again..^^. I promise that this won't bore a hole inwards anyone's mind. Yikes.. I should choose been memorizing the vocabularies instead of writing here. aigoo..

The plaque at marker 4, Sogang edifice where my course of education is now.

Anyway, weekend was a hectic ane every bit Min Young too the household unit of measurement moved to a novel solid at Dong Incheon which is much farther from Sogang University. Bad..bad intelligence for me but the novel solid is bigger, warmer, cozier..lalalala..hehe. We packed, unpacked, cleaned, washing..wishing for the fatigue to sit down at the dorsum corner..ahh..really actually tired. There were only too hence many stuff! Even till today, nosotros yet choose too hence many unpacked boxes. The best affair is that there's a huge lawn inwards front end of the solid that nosotros could play basketball game or badminton when nosotros are bored. Yeay!! Hmm..on a 2nd thought, it's winter. What's amongst that lightheaded thought? ^^

Free newspapers inwards front end of Dong Incheon Station.
Min Young's woman nurture grabbed ane for me to read
but I told her that I wouldn't empathize most of it.
She told me that I could only stare at Jang Hyuk's
handsome confront spell riding the train. Sweet right? haha..

It's the 3rd twenty-four hours today inwards Sogang University! Me too Min Young's woman nurture took a motorbus to Dong Incheon Station too she taught me how to ride a speed prepare (급행 열차) to Sindorim Station. The prepare volition halt exclusively at major stations too that agency faster. But still..1 hr thirty minutes. I went out at 7am too reached schoolhouse at 8.30am. I am fine amongst it every bit I tin create some lesson grooming (예습) too review (복습).

Class run every bit park for 4 hours too there's ane picayune finding that intrigued my mind. Am I existence likewise observant? hmm..During 말하기 class, the instructor instructed us to become to the side yesteryear side course of education for self introduction too larn their contact details every bit well. I volition live on damned If I didn't experience anything . I was awed yesteryear how naturally fluent they talk too were actually at stay inwards doing the self introduction, mingling..lalalala later speaking to at to the lowest degree iv person. So I had this thought consciously, "They are also Level ii students too why me or fifty-fifty my classmates are non speaking every bit fluent every bit them? Why they are different too way meliorate than us?" So I discussed this amongst Julia too nosotros came to a conclusion: we choose to double or triple our efforts.

The lovely Shin She Kyung - complimentary periodical courtesy of Julia.

After course of education nosotros had luncheon together at the campus cafe' too I only bought some staff of life too soy milk instead. Actually I was actually starving at close 11am but I could consume goose egg from the cafe'. T_T. Anyway, later luncheon nosotros went to Arrupe Hall to alternative upward our students carte du jour but Mr Kim told us it would live on ready exclusively on Wednesday. So Julia too Eden went to Bandi too Lunis for Sogang Workbook spell I accompanied Brennan to impress his materials for kindergarden's students. Printing inwards Sogang University is FREE. You only demand to convey your ain paper. Nice!! 


Afterwards, Julia too me walked to a greater extent than or less schoolhouse spell waiting for Min Young. The iii of us decided to attend a lecture inwards J edifice for 'Writing for thinking too thinking for writing'. The lecture was inwards English linguistic communication too initially I idea it was expert for Min Young to exercise her listening science but halfway through the lecture, almost one-half of the participants were either sleeping or chatting amongst each other too hence nosotros decided to walk away. Hihi..so that's it for today..tomorrow? Lesson ii volition starting fourth dimension too I recall I desire to see Ewha University on foot. I heard that the academy is actually pretty dissimilar Sogang.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : 3Rd Solar Daytime At Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions