Seoul Destinations : Iftar Ramadhan 1433 At Itaewon Mosque

It's the quaternary 24-hour interval of Ramadhan today together with my trunk is all the same adapting to the long menstruation of fasting.

Now is summertime inwards Korea together with the 24-hour interval is longer than night. Subuh prayer starts from 03.40am together with Magrib prayer starts at 19:47pm.

Alhamdulillah, non much deviation pick out the time.

Yesterday I had my iftar at Itaewon Mosque. My normal cast at Samsung station ended at 6pm together with past times the fourth dimension I reached Itaewon Mosque, the fourth dimension was already 19:20pm.

Iftar (Arabic: إفطار‎), refers to the eve repast when Muslims suspension their fast during the Islamic calendar month of Ramadan. Iftar is 1 of the religious observances of Ramadan together with is oft done every bit a community, amongst people gathering to suspension their fast together. Iftar is done correct after Maghrib (sunset) time. Traditionally, 3 dates are eaten to suspension the fast, inwards retentiveness of the prophet Muhammed, who broke his fast inwards this manner. (Source: Wikipedia)

After taking the wudhu' I went immediately to Muslimat prayer room together with met a Republic of Yemen lady there. She speaks only Arabic. Arghhh..I want I know Arabic.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 spell after nosotros were joined past times Amirah, a Korean Muslim. Both of them wearable burqa together with it's kinda convenient campaign they simply prayed amongst their burqa. Like myself, I brought my telekung together with stuff. Should I alter my clothes code? Hmm..maybe slowly.

Another lady studying inwards Hankuk University of Foreign Study, Edja a Tunisian came. Alhamdulillah she speaks Standard Arabic together with English linguistic communication hence she automatically became my translator. ^^

All of us went downward to the room for iftar. The women had gathered inwards a room spell the men had their iftar outside.

In the room I met hence many dissimilar races - Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Korean, Yemen, Tunisia, Algeria, Moroccan, Indonesian, me -- Malaysian together with yet nosotros are all Muslim.

Surprisingly, in that place are 2 Korean ladies who came to larn virtually Islam andhad iftar together amongst us. 

Our repast is simply rice, lentils soup (surprisingly good!), salad, meat stew together with a slice of cake. Taste wise is non that bang-up but Alhamdulillah nosotros had a decent meal. 

Isha prayer started at 21:24pm together with nosotros simply stayed around reading Al-Quran together. By this fourth dimension I had this  serious idea that I should alternative upwardly some Arabic. ^^ Just to empathise Al-Quran better.

Finished our Taraweeh at virtually 11pm together with in that place was java prepared outside. 

The Taraweeh at Itaewon Mosque was done inwards 8 rakaat together with and then followed past times 3 rakaat of Witr. The Witr done hither was quite dissimilar from what I did inwards Malaysia. Here, the Imam read Qunut together with the doa during the terminal rakaat of Witr together with correct after Ik'tidal.

When I walked downward to Itaewon station, I met a few transvetite or transgender? Not besides sure..they smoked spell waiting for their client along the street. My woman bring upwardly would kill me if she knows that I went abode actually belatedly similar this together with alone..agagaga.

I dropped past times to 1 of the international markets in that place to purchase some dates. They only stimulate got 2 types of dates sold hither together with I simply had to purchase the meliorate character one, for 8,000won per kilogram. I'm missing my Mariami dates!! I honey love honey Mariami dates..can mortal convey some for me here..T_T


Later, within the Itaewon Station I was approached past times PEACE activists - WPI (World Peace Initiative). They gave me a slice of PEACE..hehe together with for me to give it a pregnant of my own. So hither is my PEACE for you lot inwards this blessed Ramadhan.


The 2 Korean girls:"Is it Amen?"
Me: Amin? Nope..it's inwards my language, Malaysian linguistic communication which way peace. Aman. 


This weekend peradventure I volition acquire to Malaysian Embassy for Iftar. Anyone wanna bring together me?

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Iftar Ramadhan 1433 At Itaewon Mosque. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions