Seoul Destinations : How To Purchase Inexpensive Handphone on Korea

I convey my IPhone but it's useless hither as well as then forthwith it's totally behaving similar an ITouch. Arghh..but anyway my IPhone is nevertheless usable when there's FREE Wifi indicate around. I had been to KT as well as SK headquarter but they asked me to cheque alongside Celcom since my handphone is nether contract as well as it mightiness endure locked.

I did cheque out the handphone simply about Sinchon or Sogang University but I demand to fork out some coin fifty-fifty for used handphone, at to the lowest degree 40,000 won. I know I'm stingy as well as then I won't endure doing that since I'm non working as well as convey no stable cash period of time at the moment.

So my solely choice is to purchase a used handphone. I visited the same store dorsum inwards 2009 as well as it is nevertheless there!! Yeay.. The used telephone is as well as then many as well as some are fifty-fifty FREE. My choice? Definitely the gratis phone.^^

I chose LG invention instead of KT or SK. Just to endure different..haha. Min Young uses KT as well as her woman nurture uses SK.



Used telephone - 0 won
Prepaid - 10,000 won (available for thirty days)
Phone cable  - 2,000 won.
Total - 12,000 won.

But...used telephone does come upwards alongside its downside.

  • No antenna - if y'all desire to sentry tv
  • No spare battery
  • Battery depletes rattling fast - I convey to recharge every night
  • Not a 'smart' telephone obviously, simply a elementary text as well as telephone hollo upwards phone. 


Korea+hand+phone+shop.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">Korea+hand+phone+shop.jpg" width="400" />

Take subway scheme to Dongdaemun History as well as Culture Park Station, 
Exit 5, Line five or 4. From Exit 5,  you volition run across Woori Bank correct after 
the conk and turn right. Then walk straight, cross the route  and walk straight
until y'all run across this manus telephone shop. 



By the way, I discovery it interesting that Whatsapp is available when I checked into FREE Olleh or T-Wifi indicate piece riding the subway. KakaoTalk or Viber is non working though. Whatsapp used to endure gratis for download from Appstore but forthwith is chargeable.


How to recharge prepaid telephone inwards Korea?
It depends on the service either KT, SK or LG. Like mine, I could recharge the prepaid at whatsoever store bearing the LG U+  or LG Uplus sign.



Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : How To Purchase Inexpensive Handphone on Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions