Seoul Destinations : My Iii Seconds Fame On Kbs World

This is pretty ages agone if I advert it now. I know that somehow or another, a few of you lot had seen me on KBS World for 가족의탄생 or Birth of a Family. The episode was aired on 31st Dec 2011 but the actual shot was taken virtually two weeks ahead.

Actually it was a coincidence. My classmates wandered closed to Hongik as well as I simply tagged along for a seize alongside teeth of Baskin Robbins inwards forepart of the infamous Hongik park (where Jang Geun Suk as well as Moon Geun Young's Mary Stayed Out All Night was shot).

When nosotros arrived at the common at that spot were some filming staffs positioning their cameras as well as stuffs..ding dong!! "Someone famous volition come!" thus nosotros thought. I abhor crowds as well as would rather avoid it but my friends were pretty excited if nosotros could instruct a shot at beingness famous! Hahah..yeah right! *rolling my eyes now*

We saw Kim Byung Man (KBS Gag Concert) as well as Lee Hwi Jae (We got Married as well as MCs for many diversity shows). Hwi Jae noticed us at the park. Yup..because were thus "alien" from the rest!! Hahah..so he asked the staff if he could cinema a foreigner inwards the program. After he got the greenlight, my friend Eden tried the Slack Line as well as the residue was history. ^^ Nope, I didn't instruct Kim Byung Man or Lee Hwi Jae's signature. No regret whatsoever..but if I e'er instruct the adventure to scout Gag Concert Live, exclusively thus volition I reconsider.

Watch the video hither as well as for the iii seconds or thus where I am famous..haha.

Watch later on 7:17

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : My Iii Seconds Fame On Kbs World. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions