Seoul Destinations : Learning Korean Then Far.. Role 1

Hi everyone..

How's life been treating you? If you're inwards Korea, delight don't acquire sick in addition to wearing clothing warmer particularly inwards this harsh wintertime but if you're not, live thankful that yous are non inwards Korea now...hehe in addition to don't acquire sick too.

Lately I was kinda worried that my Korean fluency sank to the bottomless pitch of the darkest sea...what??!! Hehe...just my rambling.

I acknowledge that I am non a serious learner. I haven't fifty-fifty sat for Intermediate TOPIK examine till now. I simply couldn't blast a skillful plenty argue to sit down for it.

Although I'm non gonna shy away or totally putting the linguistic communication off over a dusty rack somewhere behind my subconscious thought.

Let's rewind.

My commencement endeavor of learning Korean linguistic communication was boosted past times the aim to pass a 3-month backpacking trip inwards Korea dorsum inwards 2009.

So my commencement skillful step, I subscribed to KoreanClass101.com.

Why I chose KoreanClass101.com? Because I studied Japanese from the subset of the same projection thus it was a natural determination to conduct them in addition to I honey the groovy in addition to user friendly learning module that they present.

I started amongst Survival Phrases in addition to listening to the podcast diligently every unmarried twenty-four hr menstruation from my nigh broken Samsung Mp3 actor when Dominicus Hyun Woo was even thus amongst the team.

My Samsung Mp3 actor was dead past times the fourth dimension I started my backpacking trip in addition to I bought a Sony Mp3 actor at COEX which is even thus healthy. Alhamdulillah.

Having memorized the survival phrases which I idea mightiness live plenty earlier embarking on the backpacking journey but I totally lost the powerfulness to fifty-fifty opened upward my mouth pronouncing them.

When I was bombarded amongst rapid burn of questions past times Korean halmonidel (할머니들) in addition to harabojidel (할아버지들) my withdraw heed turned black, my pentium processor became X486? heheh..

I was WWOOFing at that fourth dimension thus I was surrounded amongst people speaking inwards non-standard Korean. Basically they beak inwards local dialet or yous may telephone telephone it Saturi.

Ack!! It was a linguistic communication stupor for me...plus cultural shock. @_@
My excuse: They didn't instruct me that dorsum inwards KoreanClass101.com. Ooopss...that was my mistake.

My biggest flaw was to assume that I would conquer the communication simply past times repeating the survival phrases on in addition to on in addition to on. I didn't fifty-fifty memorize Hangul.

I was wrong..T_T. I was intimidated past times the sheer abundance of signboards written solely inwards Hangul. Oh My God...I am thus illiterate. I was crawling similar a baby.

As I traveled deeper towards the rural expanse of Korea, I knew I was a lost case.

I simply loathe learning Korean!!! My idea at the time.

So I nigh my mind, turn down to refer to my lexicon in addition to simply listened.

I listened 95% of the fourth dimension when Korean communicated amongst me in addition to relied on torso linguistic communication to acquire the message across.

Being a laughingstock was a mutual matter in addition to bespeak thus many things to satisfy my curiosity was a ritual.

I refused to live friends amongst other than native Korean for my commencement iii months trip. Hardly had whatever English linguistic communication speaking friends allow lone Malaysian friends. Nada. None.

Suprisingly, my listening science gained a notch in addition to it was inside a iii months span. I didn't pose much expectation on myself in addition to I'm glad I did that dorsum then. Who am I to await thus much? I'm non a native.

When I travelled, I hardly watched goggle box allow lone beingness a worshipper of highly addictive weekly Korean dramas.

The funny purpose was, how I missed thus much to beak inwards Malay language..and sometimes I spoke to the babies or footling kids inwards Malay.

But afterward I came dorsum from the 3-months trip, I had kinda similar enlightenment ..hehe afterward watching the dramas,  I was amused that I truly understood many of words said inwards the dramas.

I was like.."Wow!!!" in addition to that was solely iii months!!

It took me a calendar month earlier deciding for roughly other iii months journeying all inwards the parent of learning but...with many hurdles definitely.

To live continued inwards Part 2.


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Learning Korean Then Far.. Role 1. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions