Seoul Destinations : Gyeonghuigung Palace

This is to consummate my palace tour of the "5 Grand Palaces" built past times Joseon dynasty; Gyeonghuigung Palace which is at the intersection of Seodamun as well as Gwanghwamun.


The palace has been completely destroyed during Japanese invasion as well as what yous encounter straightaway is nearly 33% of the master copy size has been since reconstructed past times Korean government.

Checking out the palaces is such a stress reliever for me...
It has been a long fourth dimension that I accept my fourth dimension off to accept a trip on my ain equally most days I'm busy beingness a tour guide, report as well as tests. When I induce got but about costless fourth dimension on hand, walking lone exploring the dorsum alleys of Seoul is quite amusing. I necessitate but about solitude from fourth dimension to fourth dimension too..hehe.

Since I'm spending to a greater extent than fourth dimension inwards Korea now, I appear to grab on the java mania tendency as well as turning to a java junkie myself. Not that I notice it amazing or whatsoever dissimilar inwards Korea compared to Malaysia though but I'm amazed at how many cafe's lined upwards the block everywhere I go inwards Seoul or other big cities inwards Korea.

So, earlier checking out Gyeonghuigung Palace I stopped past times a cafe' due to stormy current of air exterior as well as it's colddddd...


My favorite - Paul Bassett's cafe; the infamous java barista winning the 2003 World Barista Championship. This 1 is at Gwanghwamun Plaza. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 small-scale cappuccino sets off at 4,500 won.

After sipping the delicious cappuccino as well as warmed my frozen legs; off to Gyeonghuigung Palace!

How to go?



Gwanghwamun Station, Line five (purple), Exit seven or 6. Walk 10-15 minutes.
Official site: Gyeonghuigung
Admission: Free

More from Wikipedia as well as KNTO.

More pictures at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Gyeonghuigung Palace. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions