Seoul Destinations : Telephone Making At Ssamziegil,Insadong

Today nosotros had outdoor flat activity inwards Insadong!! But the weather condition was freezing mutual depression temperature in addition to it was well-nigh minus 12 celcius when I walked out to the jitney stop. Normally I don't wearable gloves but today was my limit, I precisely had to otherwise my fingers would live on in addition to thence dry out in addition to terribly painful.

I was fascinated past times this man's science in addition to wishing I am that talented
but... What I dear well-nigh Anguk Station is that they bear witness a lot 
of arts similar this in addition to Insadong, Chandeokgung palace in addition to Samcheong-dong
(where many Hanok houses in addition to Lee Min Ho's Personal Taste shooting location)
is precisely walking distance!

We; all the students from Level ii (Sogang University) gathered at Anguk Station, Exit half dozen at well-nigh 10am. My classmates participated except for i girl. We walked out from Exit half dozen in addition to walked genuinely fast towards Ssamziegil (쌈지길). The shop's elevate was 체험공방 in addition to located at the basement floor. Immediately plow left afterwards yous function out Ssamziegil entrance in addition to caput downstairs. All of us dominated the shop..hahaha.

Christmas ornamentation at Ssamziegil entrance.

We were offered betwixt making a band or telephone strap but I chose band instead because it's uncomplicated in addition to I'm merely likewise lazy to blueprint (actually I'm non creative..that's the existent reason..shhhh! don't say anyone ^^).

The bling-bling trounce pulverization for our ring.

My band for10,000 won. 


My classmates - band team.

My classmates - handphone strap team. My instructor is on far left.

The store where Jo Kwon in addition to Gain made their span ring
is precisely beside our store . ^^


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Telephone Making At Ssamziegil,Insadong. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions