Seoul Destinations : Korean Traditional Medicine 쌍화탕


Picture courtesy: Alphamall

Back when I lived together alongside Min Young's family, I used to larn trunk ache whenever the flavor changed.

I hardly caught a fever (after I quit my job..ahha..^__^), perchance trunk ache or flu..but that's close it (that's how salubrious I am, at to the lowest degree until forthwith Alhamdulillah) but I ever larn this feeling every bit if I'm gonna pick out handgrip of a mutual depression temperature afterwards a long difficult day.

There was 1 time, afterwards I woke up.. I larn this dizziness together with my shoulder felt actually sore.

So at night, Min Young's woman bring upward offered me this potion inwards an amber kinda bottle together with she warmed the bottle commencement earlier letting me potable it.

She advised me to slumber correct afterwards drinking the potion. Alhamdulillah, my trunk felt lighter the side past times side day.

Mind you, I hardly receive got aspirin or fifty-fifty whatever medication because my hurting tolerance is kinda high past times my standard..hehe. I exactly abhor the odor of infirmary together with whatever related to it. So my thought to restore my trunk to its normal nation is exactly past times resting together with sleeping more..^___^

You powerfulness go hesitant to endeavor because in that place is no HALAL certificate together with then I took the fourth dimension to cheque the ingredients from this website - Kin together with Terms and cheque a few times alongside several online Chinese dictionaries.

These are the ingredients which are all plants:

  1. 작약(芍藥) - Paeonia lactiflora - peony flowers
  2. 숙지황(熟地黃) - Prepared (dried together with cooked) rootage of the Rehmannia glutinosa (An herb used in traditional Chinese medicine as a blood tonic.)
  3. 황기(黃芪) - Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus mongholicusmilk vetch rootage used inwards traditional Chinese medicine  
  4. 당귀(當歸) - Angelica sinensis also known every bit woman mortal ginseng
  5. 천궁(川芎) - Chuan Xiong Rhizomeis made from the dried rhizome or tuberous rootage of the Ligusticum sinense plant.
  6. 육계(肉桂) - cinnamon
  7. 감초(甘草) - licorice root
  8. 생강(薑) - ginger
  9. 대추(棗) - jujube or cherry-red dates

So far, I receive got suggested to those who toured alongside me - Mr Salleh's household unit of measurement together with Zatul together with her hubby to potable this potion together with they told me they loved how it helped to trim down their fatigue afterwards touring Korea. I bullied my tourists..I know..hehe.

How does it taste?
Like dark-brown carbohydrate or 'Gula Melaka' together with a dash of cherry-red dates. The potion is definitely sweet.

The Price?
Ranging from 600won to 1,000won.
Cheaper inwards the farther parts of Korea but downtown is sold by together with large 1,000won

Where to purchase them?
Most of convenience stores or chemist's shop (약국 yak guk - they closed on Sundays though).
I ordinarily bought mine at 7-11 or GS25 close my house inwards Sinchon.

Find them at the warm/hot potable department similar inwards here.



If you'd desire to purchase inwards bulk, purchase them inwards the chemist's shop for a cheaper price.

Warning: This is non a solution for fever, mutual depression temperature or flu. It's exactly a potion or Korean traditional medicine to salve the fatigue afterwards a long difficult day.

Another warning: I am definitely NOT endorsing 쌍화원 (ssanghwaweon) or 쌍화탕 (ssanghwatang)  for monetary produce goodness although I would non heed if they post their honey telephone telephone to my blog..hohoho.

Another construct of 쌍화원 (ssanghwaweon) or 쌍화탕 (ssanghwatang).


Other Korean blogs on 쌍화원: 러블리, Passionpk
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Korean Traditional Medicine 쌍화탕. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions