Seoul Destinations : Mid Term Examine on Sogang University

Just went through mid term Korean linguistic communication examination for Sogang University this morning time for speaking, reading in addition to listening in addition to I am glad that I could boom most of of the questions. Alhamdulillah. I'm non boasting nearly my powerfulness if y'all cry back I am. Will enjoin inwards details why I said that inwards a minute. Tomorrow volition last the writing examination which I loathe the most in addition to adjacent calendar week volition last the interview examination which is the hardest in addition to the most of import one. As told past times my classmates, mid term examination constitutes 40% of the marks from the course.

Back to the argue why I thought that Level ii of Sogang University's is easy? Because I lead keep sat for TOPIK beginner in addition to intermediate examination earlier inwards 2009 in addition to 2010 respectively in addition to from my perspective Sogang University's Level ii is harder than TOPIK beginner but easier than TOPIK intermediate. But why am I assigned to grade ii non grade iii or 4? Because my Korean is non fluent in addition to I acknowledge it. ^^ The grammer in addition to vocabulary for grade ii seems similar a revision for me in addition to hopefully I could movement to grade iii faster where I could explicate my ideas in addition to see improve amongst longer sentences which agency I necessitate the immersion.

With regards to writing class, honestly I failed to pick out handgrip of amongst the never ending homework but I become far a quest to piece of job equally much of grade ii grammars inwards my sentences. That mode I could improve my writing. Writing shape likewise made me cry back of giving upwardly the whole course of pedagogy sometimes but because I lead keep paid this course of pedagogy amongst my ain difficult earned money, I don't cry back I desire to neglect myself fifty-fifty earlier trying my hardest, right? ^^

If I manage to footstep upwardly to grade 3, I'm thinking of taking nighttime shape adjacent semester where the shape is non frequent; entirely iii times per week, cheaper, to a greater extent than fourth dimension for me to concentrate on edifice to a greater extent than vocabulary in addition to to a greater extent than fourth dimension for me to go in addition to update the blog. ^^ Some powerfulness tell that I powerfulness delay my destination to last fluent but I'm trying to lead keep or in addition to thus fourth dimension off to do the linguistic communication amongst natives rather than repeating mindless conversational passages inwards class. Hmmm..or I powerfulness merely drib the writing shape in addition to attend the fifteen hours regular shape instead.

Back to written report yo! ^^
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : Mid Term Examine on Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions