Seoul Destinations : As Well As Then Ji Sub 51K A Span Place

I went to Apgujeong alongside Min Young today to banking concern tally out So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K at virtually one-half yesteryear ii inward the evening. As currently I'm staying alongside Min Young at Jakjeon, Incheon, it is quite far as well as non likewise convenient to hit downtown.



So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K is located nigh Apgujeong metro station, Exit 3. Just walk out from the teach out as well as walk until you lot run into a T-junction as well as if expect to your left, you lot volition consider the route is leading to Apgujeong marriage hall as well as across that edifice is CGV cinema. So Ji Sub's cafe or H5N1 Twosome Place 51K is adjacent to it or I'd rather say they portion the same space, sort of. You volition realize it i time you lot are there.


Prior to going there, I was lectured a few times yesteryear Min Young's woman raise on my wishing to run into So Ji Sub. She said that it's gonna live impossible to run into him as well as I would waste materials my coin on expensive coffees as well as desserts. I only laughed it off displace I knew that I wouldn't live able to run into the existent human being himself but a daughter tin dream I suppose. It's FREE to dream or ogling, you lot know. ^^ I told her that it's only gonna live i time inward a lifetime..or mayhap twice alongside Yani later..hehe. ;)

So off nosotros went to Gangnam. Our route - greenish autobus 581 - cherry autobus 9500 - metro work 6, Apgujeong Station. Time taken was 1 lx minutes as well as i way fare - 2,000 won.

I dear So Ji Sub's signature java (on the correct side) 
Vanilla Shakeratto (a mix of my fave odour + whole java beans)
Not likewise sweetness as well as non likewise bitter, only nice.


I dear coffee. Not actually a pro or addicted to it but I savor skilful java as well as prissy companion to chat with. The ambience at So Ji Sub 51K H5N1 Twosome Place was non disappointing, you lot could consider many So Ji Sub's pictures plastered some the cafe. I was a chip dejected though equally in that location were many pictures of So Ji Sub alongside Han Hyo Joo. $%^*^&*($%#!! hehehe..


We had macaroon, berry cake, prune juice as well as So Ji Sub's signature java - Vanilla Shakelatto. What actually funny was, the receipt stated '사케'. What?!! Did I only gulp sake (Japanese alcohol)? So I checked alongside the cashier that it was meant to live 'Shakeratto'. Aigoo..it could live a grave mistake..hehe if non checked properly.

I purposely circled the discussion "사케" which reads 'sake' but
agency 'shake'

The human being himself at work. 
My mission - gulp So Ji Sub's coffee
as well as consume So Ji Sub's macaroon - bingo!

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seoul Destinations : As Well As Then Ji Sub 51K A Span Place. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions