Seouldestinations; Hongdae Graffiti - 벽화거리


I admire how Korean dearest together with appreciate fine art inward their fellowship or rather.. how there's consciousness to railroad train Earth on appreciating art.

They laissez passer a lot of details inward intricate pattern together with made it a indicate to go shared for people of at nowadays together with the futurity to see. Countless of fine art galleries to see together with I dearest it.


One of the places worth visiting is Hongdae where self interpretation together with fresh fine art meet.

Although I alive nearby Hongdae honestly, I don't know the house well. Every fourth dimension I see Hongdae, my curiosity remains hungry. Say if I follow 1 alley, I volition consider something intriguing. If I stroll approximately other alley it offers approximately other heed blowing picturesque view.

Never never... teach plenty of Hongdae.

Top: Kang Mu Gyul's family from Marry Me Mary Korean Drama
Bottom: Featured inward Marry Me Mary Korean Drama

I accept discussed this also many times amongst my friends that Ewha, Sinchon together with Hongdae are worth a visit. They exude unlike vibe. Definitely.

Among the three, IMO Hongdae gives me kinda magnetic line similar fresh energy.


I accept been questioning myself, what's a skillful argue to see Hongdae? I'm non into clubbing then that's outta question.

For me, non the Hello Kitty Cafe', Coffee Prince Cafe' or fifty-fifty the Trick Art Museum.

I came to Hongdae strolling its alley looking for the tiny changes.
Today.... powerfulness go unlike than yesterday.
Someone told me that if I commencement to appreciate blooming flowers on the route side, that.... could go a sign of me getting older. Omo! O-O hehehe..

Recently, I went to Hongdae Graffiti Street or inward Korean 벽화거리 (Byeokhwagori)
벽화 = mural
거리 = street/road

I went at that topographic point 3 times - on my own, amongst Feia together with Nadiah together with of late amongst Min Young.
Each see surprised me.

How to become to Hongdae Graffiti Street (벽화거리)?

Courtesy: Chupa Chups

Take the subway scheme to Hongik Station, Line 2, piece of job out 9. Walk similar a shot out of the piece of job out unti you lot detect a traffic lite together with plow left, walk upwardly the colina until you lot detect the entrance of Hongik University.

Feia together with her sister; Nadiah amongst a volunteer
for donation. Surprisingly he was collecting donation for
a schoolhouse almost Batu Caves, Malaysia O-O

If you're non also familiar amongst Korean Language..Hongdae is truly the abbreviation of Hongik Daehakgyo (Hongik University) 홍익 대학교 abbreviated to 홍대. I prefer to telephone phone the house equally Hongdae rather than Hongik.

This alley is only adjacent to Hongik University's master copy entrance. Walk 
from hither together with you lot volition detect many of the graffiti.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Hongdae Graffiti - 벽화거리. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions