Seouldestinations; Vivaldi Commons Ski Resort At Hongcheon

Happy New Year's Day everyone!

It's fourth dimension for the snow...where Jan is the perfect fourth dimension to ski inwards South Korea. Not that other months are non but if you lot desire to sense the bitter in addition to mutual frigidness South Korea's weather; at 1 time is the perfect time.

Snowfall started pretty early on for wintertime 2013/2014. It used to hold upwards pretty rare to acquire snowfall this early on inwards Nov but this fourth dimension around..I was amazed yesteryear woman bring upwards nature. It's our doing anyway. We receive got to accept help of our nature more.

The climate is a hullabaloo.

My final fourth dimension snowboarding was inwards 2009 at Phoenix Park Ski Resort close Pyeongchang-gun. The identify was amount of slush in addition to snowboarding at nighttime alongside minus xiii degrees climate was pretty challenging.

I was a beginner, alongside 3 adept teachers.

Seriously, I learned a lot from that painful experience. Balancing myself on a board was pretty challenging. Don't fifty-fifty utter nigh the painful fall. You must hold upwards careful non to autumn on your knee. Heed this warning. For myself, v times going in addition to falling downwardly the slopes in addition to I was upwards for a thrill yesteryear myself, on my ain lone without supervision but my human knee endure now.

They (my adept teachers) left me for the to a greater extent than advanced slope. T_T

The beginners at the beginner gradient (that includes me!)
in addition to the giant snowfall machine at Vivaldi Park Ski Resort.

The fact that nosotros didn't start alongside beginner gradient was disturbing but the adrenaline rush was there, no doubt. We did the intermediate slope..I know..I was crazy. Nope..they were crazy, because it was $%%^^&# hard. Hahha...

Well, the instant fourth dimension I snowboarded which was on 24th Jan 2013 at Vivaldi Park Ski Resort. The journeying was nigh an hr in addition to a one-half from Seoul.

I had milk java inwards the shuttle charabanc from Gwanghwamun; on an empty tum in addition to it was a huge huge mistake. I felt similar puking the whole journeying to Vivaldi Park Ski Resort in addition to my spot was instant final from the back.

There were fiddling to none air ventilation inwards the bus. At to the lowest degree that was how I felt. The heater was non turned on in addition to in that place is no window whatsoever, thus I was gulping for air similar a half-alive fish.

Anyway..the twenty-four hours was brilliant in addition to it snowed when nosotros ( Razzak, Faiz in addition to me) arrived at Vivaldi. We shouted similar crazy kids!! Because of the snowfall...I know, I was a fleck 'jakun' myself. Hahaha..

Buy your ski elevator get-go - This includes the ski gears but excludes ski apparels.
Fill upwards your name, height, shoe size inwards millimeter
 and your contact set out (where I had grayed).

Since nosotros arrived pretty early, nosotros snacked at the nutrient courtroom alongside Starbucks in addition to changed to our gear at nigh 12 noon.

I bought GMarket packet for snowboarding class. Our trainer was Korean in addition to he speaks passable English linguistic communication in addition to I had to translate most of the times for both my guests.

Once it's reaching your ski fourth dimension (like us 12.30 noon),
become to the ski gear rental, demonstrate your ski rental card
in addition to wearable your gears.

Snowboarding 1 time again later 4 years felt thus natural for me. Like when you lot know how to ride a bike in addition to you lot don't ride 1 for 5 years but you lot yet recall how to right?

I did autumn but alongside less touching on this fourth dimension in addition to I was surprised that I could stand upwards up correct later the autumn in addition to start snowboarding again! **I am only yet a beginner. No science whatsoever.

All that skiing volition brand you lot hungry!

Total budget


80,000 won for snowboard lesson + equipment + clothes + gloves + goggle + human knee protector + provide shuttle charabanc from Seoul + lunch. 

Note:  Price may differ.

You powerfulness ask to add together some other 50,000 won for the ski lift/cable automobile lift. It's exclusively 1 agency upwards in addition to you lot ask to become downwardly the gradient either skiing or snowboarding. Think 1 time again ^^. Kidding!! There is some other elevator for the to a greater extent than extreme gradient cum sightseeing.



Total is only about 130,000 won.

Tip1: If you lot know Korean linguistic communication or you lot receive got Korean friend, you lot tin truly purchase cheaper packet via online advertisement ie Gmarket, Coupang, Ticket Monster, We Make Price. Some may ask Alien Registration Card id to register.

Tip2: If you lot know a friend who knows skiing or snowboarding, you lot tin only pay the ski elevator in addition to rental for gear (clothes at nigh 25,000 to 30,000 won or only wearable your waterproof wintertime wear). No ask to pay for the lesson. It's truly inexpensive if you lot know the correct people.

Phoenix Park Ski Resort v/s Vivaldi Ski Resort

For a beginner, it doesn't brand much difference. The exclusively matter that I desire to practise is to original all the snowboarding science on beginner gradient first. After passing that, in addition to then exclusively  I would consider to a greater extent than challenging slopes.

Phoenix has to a greater extent than genuine snowfall (I think) because it is farther northward (all depends on weather) compared to Vivaldi but Vivaldi is reachable from Seoul faster in addition to you lot receive got to rest over a nighttime inwards Phoenix if you lot desire to ski there. It's a win-win.

Why I prefer snowboarding?

Snowboarding is cooler. Heheh..
The gear is exclusively the board. I abhor to convey many gears.
I receive got never skied thus I don't know the difficulty bird compared to snowboarding. It seems hard for both.

More information on KNTO here.
Vivaldi Park's website: http://www.vivaldipark.com/ (in Korean)
More pictures of Vivaldi Park at my Facebook: zemoneko at gmail point com.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Vivaldi Commons Ski Resort At Hongcheon. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions