Seouldestinations; Moving To Seoul, Due South Korea!





North Seoul Tower from Itaweon




When I arrived inwards Seoul, Thaddeus had already been in that location for a few weeks getting settled amongst his job.  I flew from Boston to San Francisco in addition to hence into Incheon International Airport.  I stimulate got to tell that the flying itself was non bad.  My hush-hush is that when I boarded the plane inwards San Francisco I took Tylenol PM. I slept the entirety of my flight, solely waking upwards for meals in addition to to do a lap around the plane every at nowadays in addition to again.  (Got to brand certain y'all don’t acquire blood clots!) For this argue I never experienced jet lag fifty-fifty though in that location is a 13-hour fourth dimension departure from hither in addition to the due east coast. I highly recommend doing this if y'all are ever faced amongst twenty hours of travel!  I also took Tylenol PM my get-go 2 nights inwards Seoul to brand certain I got a expert amount nighttime sleep. This seemed to also help. So accept my advice in addition to y'all volition live running around the metropolis inwards no time!

            The customs procedure was a breeze.  Even though I solely had a one-way ticket, in addition to had non yet gotten my visa, in that location were no problems. I did yet stimulate got to expect virtually an sixty minutes for my bags. I am pretty certain they were the finally ones to come upwards out of the plane.  When I finally got them, Thaddeus was waiting for me exterior of customs. He was real relieved to reckon me later the sixty minutes delay!  Incheon Airport has gotten awards for existence the best airdrome inwards the the world for the last six years.  When nosotros were leaving, a civilization trip the low-cal fantastic exhibit was going on.  Other than that, I did non utilize much of this airport’s many sophisticated services.

            Getting from Incheon to the oculus of Seoul is real simple.  It is 43 mins on a lead  train in addition to costs around $8.00.  The prepare is an limited in addition to goes lead from the airdrome to Seoul Station where y'all tin link upwards to the subway in addition to acquire almost anywhere inwards Seoul from there.  A normal subway ride costs virtually a dollar per trip.

            Thaddeus was amount of data virtually the province similar a shot in addition to filled me inwards on lots of details during our sixty minutes prepare ride.  As you’ll larn Thad is ever amount of facts in addition to bully at navigating.  This makes for an fantabulous move companion.  There is non besides much to reckon exterior on the ride into Seoul, in addition to virtually one-half of it is spent inwards tunnels.  
           
            I can’t lie. I was a picayune nervous, coming to Seoul, that I would experience civilization stupor in addition to experience overwhelmed. However, I stimulate got non experienced this at all. The metropolis is real clean, people are to a greater extent than ofttimes than non friendly in addition to in that location is data inwards English linguistic communication inwards most places. This made for a rather slowly transition. Although Seoul is bigger hence New York inwards size it is a relatively well planned city. Buildings are spread out in addition to in that location is greenery throughout the city.  My get-go impressions, only on our curt subway ride, were all good. Each prepare in addition to station was build clean in addition to good decorated in addition to all are equipped amongst doors that solely opened upwards when the prepare is in that location making it real safe. Everything is real modern in addition to integrates the most advanced technology available. Every subway machine has WiFi hence y'all tin purpose the Internet spell underground. Each subway station is also equipped amongst gas masks. I noticed this similar a shot later getting off the train.  South Korea is real good prepared should whatever conflicts ever occur.
Gas Masks inwards a subway terminal 

The Grand Hyatt Hotel from Namsan Park
            Thaddeus had already gotten our even out earlier my arrival.  It is inwards a district called Itaewon. Itaewon is known equally the international district.  The streets are lined amongst international in addition to Korean restaurants in addition to stores alike.  Streets are bustling amongst people from all around the world. I experience similar it volition brand for a genuinely fun identify to live!  We are located virtually a two-minute walk from the main Itaewon drag on a tranquility side street. Up the street from us are many of the ambassadors' homes, in addition to the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Right across from in that location is Namsan Park.  It is a real beautiful common amount of walking paths, bully views, rivers, flowers in addition to practice equipment.  Our neighborhood resembles the topography of San Fransisco with its houses built into a real steep hill. Upon getting settled, Thaddeus took me to explore Namsan park.   It was a bully agency to reckon an overview of business office of the city, in addition to 1 of the most beautiful parts ive been to!
Namsan Park

            Our even out is wonderful in addition to I am real excited to alive there.  The location nosotros are situated inwards seems great.  I’ll exit the details virtually the within of our even out for the brave people that genuinely pay us a see here!  Some things stimulate got to rest offline right?

 
                One of  the principal streets inwards Itaweon


            After going to the park, Thaddeus in addition to I headed downwardly to the principal business office of Itaewon for dinner.  There are hence many restaurants inwards our expanse lone (never hear the residue of Seoul) that it makes for a nutrient lovers' paradise.   We opted for a traditional Korean restaurant.   As nosotros walked inside, nosotros had to similar a shot accept our shoes off in addition to hence sit down on the flooring on a cushion at a low-lying table.  For dinner I had vegetables, rice in addition to an egg (dol bibimbap) inwards a rock dish that cooked the repast inwards forepart of my real eyes.   Thaddeus had a traditional pancake amongst octopus inside.  The repast was served amongst a diverseness of kimchi. It was a fun get-go dinner!  Thaddeus in addition to I LOVE Asian nutrient hence my excitement for living hither grew fifty-fifty to a greater extent than when imaging the futurity dining experiences we’d encounter.  After dinner, however, nosotros were off to bed.  Thaddeus had a fun filled weekend planned for us!

Sumber http://seoulmateskorea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Moving To Seoul, Due South Korea!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions