Seouldestinations; Mouse Rabbit Super Junior Yesung's Cafe


Love..love..love..*can I simply sing?* lalala...lalilulila...
Such pretty vox Yesung has in addition to such a pretty cafe'.

Thanks to Feia's suggestion, nosotros went to Yesung's Mouse Rabbit Cafe' afterward visiting Seodaemun Prison on a brilliant snowy day. Wait...the cafe' in addition to the prison theatre are non related yesteryear all means. Don't larn me wrong.


But Yesung tin bathroom ever imprison me inwards that cafe'. I'm all yours...hahah. 이 아줌마 참...ㅋㅋㅋ

The location mightiness non live on in addition to then classy similar Apgujeong or Sinsadong but the cafe' speaks for itself. Once I'm inside, I didn't desire to leave.

Seriously. Especially the basement.


The basement has a fireplace (not real) in addition to rose petals covered floor. Such a detailed man. Feia told me Yesung personally threw inwards the reckon for the interior blueprint of Mouse Rabbit Cafe'.


Anyway, what is it amongst that cute mention for a cafe'? Aigoo...such a cutie.

There was no sight of Yesung but I saw 2 elderly managing the counter. They could live on Yesung's parents, no? Another 2 immature ladies were helping them. Maybe they are his relatives. If Yesung was the i taking our orders, I could live on out of my mind. Thank gawddddd...hehe.

Cappuccino, dark-green tea latte, Crepe in addition to marble cheese cake.
Thanks Feia for this delicious treat!!

As usual, I had my cappuccino, zero every bit good keen but I kept raving close the ambiance to Feia. I promise she didn't larn bored due to my relentless compliment on Yesung.

Wait a minute..I convey entirely known i Yesung's vocal that is from Cinderella's Sister's OST. ^^ 더 찾아봐야지...ㅋㅋㅋ

How to larn to Mouse Rabbit Cafe'?


Go to Konkuk University Station (건대입구역), Line 2 or 7, larn out from larn out 2, walk towards your left in addition to larn straight. The cafe' is afterward yous operate yesteryear 3 alleys on your left.

Once yous works life this edifice (like SangSang edifice inwards Hongdae), 
walk through this alley in addition to Mouse Rabbit Cafe' volition live on close ten meters away.

This Naver blogger: Woni, caught Yesung inwards activity at Mouse Rabbit Cafe'. She's in addition to then lucky!

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Mouse Rabbit Super Junior Yesung's Cafe. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions