Seouldestinations; Lotte World






On Fri morning time I went to Lotte World!  Lotte Blue Planet is considered the world’s largest indoor entertainment park.   It is opened upwards yr round.  The indoor entertainment commons houses pocket-sized too large rides alike.  It also has an H2O ice skating rink!  In 1989 an outdoor add-on called “Magic Island” was also added to the park.  The commons has a pic theater, folk museum, shopping mall, sports stadium too monorail.  It also sits correct on Seok-Chon lake.

            The entertainment commons is located correct inwards Seoul.  You create non fifty-fifty direct maintain to leave of absence the metropolis to direct maintain a 24-hour interval of thrills!  You tin accomplish it on Line 2 or 8 at Jasmil Station.

            Friday May 17th was opening day of the outdoor department of Lotte World.  A cracking affair close Seoul is they direct maintain a huge diverseness of link-up too networking websites for people of all interests too hobbies.  This may audio a trivial chip scary, but because Seoul is such a prophylactic metropolis these websites tin live utilized (taking normal security precautions)  without fear.  On Fri I flora 3 Korean girls who were going to Lotte World too met them to pass the 24-hour interval there.
            As I got off  the prepare at Jasmil station to run across my novel friends I was at nowadays transported to Rome.  Why y'all may ask?  At acquire out four of Jasmil station at that spot is a replica of the Trevi fountain!  Although it is smaller too thus the existent affair it is really realistic too amazing!

My novel friends were cracking companionship for the 24-hour interval too nosotros enjoyed a bunch of fun attractions at the park. They also got me into Lotte Blue Planet for a reduced charge per unit of measurement of $10.00 instead of the normal $40 because they knew close a promotion that was going on! Score!  Lotte Blue Planet also has a lot of cracking nutrient at relatively cheap prices.  For tiffin I had a hot domestic dog with bulgogi (Korea thinly sliced meat) on top!  It was really interesting.
            On of my favorite rides was the bring upwards ride that lifts y'all close twenty stories too and thus drops y'all all of the agency down.  I liked this ride non thus much for the falling part, but equally y'all are lifted to the overstep flush the ride spins or thus giving y'all an amazing sentiment of the commons too city!
            In add-on to riding rides at that spot was also a parade amount of Lotte World dancers too characters inwards the middle of the day.  It was fun to sentinel fifty-fifty for us large kids! 










After going to Lotte Blue Planet the girls took me to acquire Sondae.  I know what you're thinking- H2O ice cream! Yum! But non quite.  Korean sondae is a sausage made of moo-cow or pig’s intestines.  I had seen sondae earlier inwards Korea but didn’t intend it would live anything I would live interested inwards trying.  Thankfully I am an adventurous eater thus I decided to hand it a try.
            The girls Pb me to the Sillim subway station on draw of piece of job 2 where nosotros went to what is called a sondae village.  The hamlet was close 3 stories tall too solely had Hangeul writing on it.  I would direct maintain no thought what the house was if it wasn’t for my “tour guides.”  We walked inwards too at that spot were tons of Sondae shops inside.  My friends said they had been going to the same 1 for close 8 years. After nosotros walked upstairs too sat down nosotros were given drinking glass soda bottles of fanta too coke to part too aprons to wear. 
            The women at the store cooked 2 large plates of dissimilar types of Sondae and then placed the large plates on burners that were sitting at our table.  Korean dishes are oft communal.  You purpose your chopsticks to direct maintain what you’d similar too lay it on a pocket-sized plate inwards front end of you. The sondae was cutting into pocket-sized slices too served with cabbage, noodles, rice cakes too mixed vegetables.  There was 1 plate with white sauce too 1 with red.  There were also pocket-sized pieces of tripe cutting upwards alongside the stir-fry similar dishes.  We were given soybean leafs to wind the mixture inwards too kim-chi on the side.
            The whole sense was genuinely neat too the nutrient was genuinely really delicious!  I preferred the white sauce to the ruby-red but both were good.  The store owners had a lot of questions close who I was too if I liked the food. They were happy to know a foreigner liked their cooking too fifty-fifty offered me a fork.  I didn’t purpose it too the girls told me I direct maintain proficient chopstick skills.  I intend they were only beingness nice!






After our sondae sense nosotros went out for patbingsu.  This was my showtime patbingsu sense too I promise non my last!  Patbingsu is a desert comprised of shaved H2O ice with sugariness azuki (red) beans too diverse other toppings.  Ours came inwards a mixing bowl with H2O ice cream too fresh fruit.  This was some other communal experience.  We all got long spoons too dug in! It was absolutely delicious! 
            It was a cracking 24-hour interval too I am really excited to pass to a greater extent than fourth dimension with my novel friends too larn to a greater extent than close Korea too cracking places to hang out too to a greater extent than importantly cracking places to consume or thus Seoul!





Sumber http://seoulmateskorea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Lotte World. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions