Seouldestinations; Nasi Goncang Nami Island's Dosirak



If y'all become to Nami Island, around powerfulness advise Nasi goncang every bit your luncheon menu. Butttttttttt....hold your horses, y'all powerfulness hold upward disappointed. 

There is zero incorrect alongside Nasi goncang or Dosirak (도시락) inwards Korean. The exclusively fearfulness ingredient is....tada...the kimchi! If y'all convey never tried kimchi yet...and Nasi goncang is your kickoff repast inwards Korea or your kickoff e'er Korean repast inwards your entire life, y'all powerfulness desire to endeavor other Korean repast kickoff earlier trying this.

But if y'all are game for it..by all way eat..like myself: I convey an international stomach..hahaha.

Get your natural language accustomed to the kimchi taste. Sour too spicy fermented vegetables too inwards close occasion the chinese cabbage kimchi is the pop ane served at many restaurants.

Hmm...Nasi goncang. I convey stuffed this nutrient similar zillions of times...haha too thus over! No lah...actually I felt similar I convey reviewed Nasi goncang earlier but later checking out my posts on Nami Island, I haven't! Why oh why...my retention was lost inwards the jungle somewhere unknown. 

Anyway, I've been frequenting Nami Island until I lost count these days. Even around of my Korean friends convey never been to Nami Island! Am I considered to a greater extent than Korean than them? Nope...I am to a greater extent than touristy...kekeke.

Nasi goncang used to hold upward similar inwards 5,000 won attain at the Drama Cafe' for all the Nasi goncang bill of fare dorsum inwards 2010 but I could non cry back when they started to growth the bill of fare to 6,500 won instead. 

The basic rice + kimchi + egg is yet 5,000 won though. That is how basic Nasi goncang tin get. They convey the options of:
  1. Rice + kimchi + egg for 5,000 won
  2. Rice + kimchi + egg + cheese for 6,500 won 
  3. Rice + kimchi + egg + tuna for 6,500 won
Note: Price may differ

You tin also companionship fish cake soup, seafood pancake or kimchi pancake too the toll varies based on the painting above.

My review volition hold upward slightly bias....hmmm...nope. I gauge pretty much bias hehe. Because I LOVE KIMCHI! In whatever form. The kimchi inwards Nasi goncang used to hold upward quite sour but of late it has been better. 

Among my many guests that I brought to Nami Island, at that spot was a Kelantanese grouping too the woman bring upward could non tummy the Nasi goncang citing it was besides sour for her taste. I felt too thus bad...so too thus bad because I idea that I wanted to demo the Korean civilisation from its nutrient but it went too thus wrong! Mian he yo!

Wear your gloves to milkshake the hot Nasi goncang too make 
certain y'all vesture it the correct way. ^^


The eating theatre serving Nasi goncang is called Drama Cafe too they convey a Halal logo exterior the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, at that spot are many pictures of Winter Sonata's drama filming (which Nami Island is famous for amidst Malaysians) hung upward the wall.

How to become to Drama Cafe'?

The Drama Cafe'


Once y'all arrived at Nami Island jetty, walk exceed the middle department where they are many pretty pino trees lining the route until upward to Nami  Library. Then walk a flake to a greater extent than too plow to your left, y'all volition encounter the UNICEF develop boarding station too Drama Cafe' is merely upward front. 

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Nasi Goncang Nami Island's Dosirak. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions