Seouldestinations; Tour Direct Inward Seoul From February 2014

Alhamdulillah...

After a heated fence amongst my husband....*kidding* I lastly am allowed to supply for Korea from Feb 2014.

I am currently applying for PR condition to remain amongst my hubby inwards Madrid but at that topographic point is only about result together with I tin alone firstly applying inwards Jan 2014. As commons the procedure is only every bit good bureaucratic. So nosotros convey to human face together with human face together with wait....more waiting.

But...it is a proficient tidings too.

Because I am returning to Korea again...my province 'angkat' kekeke.

Anyway, I am available right away from Feb 2014 every bit tour direct or if you lot desire a parcel deal.

Give me an e-mail to zarina point jani point korea at gmail.com!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Seouldestinations; Tour Direct Inward Seoul From February 2014. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions