Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Traveling Lone Vs. Traveling Amongst Your Someone Mate

With my soul mate, on our 2nd trip to the due north Seoul Tower. (Jeon Han) 

By Korea.net Honorary Reporter Salwa Elzeny

As Ibn Battuta (이븐 바투타) said, “Traveling leaves you lot speechless, too then turns you lot into a storyteller.”

Yes, that’s true. Korea was the most beautiful province I have got ever seen. Before I traveled to Korea, I wasn’t  talking besides much too I didn’t  have whatever tales or adventures to verbalise about. However, later I traveled to my love Korea, I became only similar the famous traveler said: a storyteller. 

Because of my intense love for Korea, it makes me motivated for intensive inquiry into how to move to Korea for tourism. I have got searched through social networking sites similar Facebook, also through the Ministry of Culture, Sports too Tourism pages, too through the Korean TV channel KBS World to participate inwards whatever contest. At first, I failed many times. However, the failures were non an obstruction to accomplish my dreams. I continued researching too participating inwards many contests, such equally the Peace Flag Campaign. I was selected equally a concluding candidate inwards the Peace Flag Contest for the grand prize, but unfortunately I didn’t win. After that, I participated amongst Korea.net, trying to live a Korea.net honorary reporter. The promise come upward dorsum again! I was trying to acquire whatever chance to see Korea because my longing for Korea increased twenty-four hr menses later day. Finally, I got my peril to see Korea

This is my initiatory of all trip to Korea, at the due north Seoul Tower. (Salwa Elzeny)

When you're young, you're yet finding yourself. The skills too experience you lot gain from traveling tin give you lot life-long personal benefits, equally good equally a leg upward inwards the professional person world. For me, I gained a lot of skills too experience when I traveled to Korea. I flora myself there.

Now the inquiry is, "How practice I create upward one's heed whether to move lone or amongst my sister?"

Someone i time said that, “If you lot human face for perfect conditions, you'll never acquire anything done."

Certainly, I would have got liked to accept my sis amongst me on my initiatory of all trip, but the invitation was for only i person. Because of that, I started traveling past times myself too discovered Korea alone. Because life tin give you lot 2nd chances, I was able to move amongst my sis on a pretty curt trip to Korea the 2nd time.

Here you lot tin discovery all the details most my 2 trips to Korea.

At the outset of 2016, I received an electronic mail from the TV channel KBS World telling me that I won the challenger inwards which I had participated at the destination of 2015. I would acquire to move to Korea. This was the initiatory of all fourth dimension that I traveled exterior my country, but I was really excited to see Korea because it's the province most which I've long-dreamed of seeing first-hand. I've written most my initiatory of all trip inwards particular inwards a previous article published at Korea .net, titled "6 days inwards paradise." Here you lot tin discovery the link: Korea.net/NewsFocus/Travel/view?articleId=133929">http://www.Korea.net/NewsFocus/Travel/view?articleId=133929

I locked a 'love padlock' amongst my shout out too my sister's shout out on it. (Salwa Elzeny)

They were genuinely half dozen days inwards paradise. The only affair I missed was my sister, because she's also a Koreaphile. We percentage everything together, always. At the destination of the year, the Korea.net squad surprised us too made our dreams come upward true. Finally, nosotros achieved our dream.

My sis too I were chosen amongst 12 honorary reporters from all over the Blue Planet to see Korea. This trip was dissimilar from the lastly one. My sis was amongst me too nosotros would consider all the Korean beauty together. I’m non alone. The whole Korea.net squad was amongst us. They made me experience similar a fellow member of their families. I've previously talked most the Korean people too how dainty too hospitable they are, but this fourth dimension the people exceeded all descriptions: they were fantastic.

We pose for a film amongst our best friend Lee Doyeon at Busan Station. (Salwa Elzeny)

There are some moments that are memorable inwards human memory, peculiarly happy moments. This is what happened amongst me on the twenty-four hr menses of Arafah, the 9th twenty-four hr menses of Dhu al-Hijjah, the twelfth too concluding calendar month of the Islamic calendar. This is the twenty-four hr menses when pilgrims stand upward on the plains of Arafah to pray. On this day, Muslims all over the Blue Planet who don't witness the annual Hajj pass the twenty-four hr menses fasting, inwards grooming for the four-day festivity to follow, Eid ul-Adha, the celebration mark the destination of the Hajj too commemorating the Prophet Abraham's willingness to brand a sacrifice.

After fasting that day, it was fourth dimension to magrib azan. Before Iftar, I asked God to assist my sis to move amongst me. God responded to my prayers too when nighttime fell, nosotros spent the eve of the feast preparing to celebrate. I was talking amongst my friend on the Korea.net squad -- 7 hours ahead of Arab Republic of Egypt -- too she told me that Esraa would live able to move amongst me. At that moment, my sis was doing the al Isha prayer. That's the nighttime daily prayer recited past times all practicing Muslims. It's the 5th of our 5 daily prayers.

I volition never forget her face, filled amongst tears, tears of happiness, certainly, because she would finally accomplish her dream too would move to Korea amongst me, too I would live amongst her this time. Then I told my mom that nosotros would move to Korea together too she was really happy because she ever motivates us to accomplish our dreams. Then I talked to my closest friends, too who also prayed for Esraa to live able to move amongst me to Korea this time, for they know that nosotros genuinely love Korea.

We pose for a photograph amongst 10 other Korea.net honorary reporters from the Philippines, China, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Greece, Islamic Republic of Pakistan too us, from Egypt. (Salwa Elzeny)

As nosotros started to laid upward for our trip, nosotros got our suitcases too carry-ons, too went to the Korean Embassy inwards Arab Republic of Egypt to complete our visa paperwork. In fact, Egyptians practice non demand visas to move to Korea for a month, but due to a decree past times the Egyptian government, later the revolution nosotros must acquire visas inwards firm to hand through the gates at Cairo International Airport.

Certainly, we'll never forget the assist from the Korea.net squad too their move means which helped us a lot amongst the visa procedures. They cared for us thence much earlier traveling. They asked me most our halal nutrient requirements, to brand sure of its presence onboard the  Etihad Airways planes. They gave us lots of love too respect, equally Koreans practice for tourists from all around the world.

After 17 hours of flight from Cairo to Korea, nosotros arrived at Incheon International Airport together too the happiness overwhelmed us. I was astonishment inwards spite of the fact that I had seen this airdrome before. However, lastly fourth dimension I was inwards a hurry too I couldn't savour the airdrome that much. This time, I was able to consider a lot of things really well, things that I hadn't seen before. On our way to the hotel, nosotros saw a lot of beautiful spots all around us. In Seoul, in that location are many breathtaking views. If I were to write most every beautiful spot inwards Korea, it would accept many to a greater extent than words than are allowed inwards this article to depict them. 

We were able to consume some delicious samgyetang at the Eid Restaurant, a halal eatery inwards Seoul.
(Salwa Elzeny)

Thanks to Korea.net for its wonderful efforts, too for choosing the beautiful places nosotros visited too the wonderful Korean dishes nosotros sampled. This trip was the best ever. This trip was organized really well. We headed out early on inwards the morning time too stayed out until the level time. We saw too visited many places too learned a lot of wonderful data from the tour guides. We also met some wonderful novel friends who nosotros tin never forget. We had breakfast together, nosotros tried on some Hanbok clothe together, nosotros rode a cable machine together, too nosotros took some beautiful selfies together. We were really similar to each other: nosotros all love Korea too nosotros shared our stories too anecdotes together. Even when nosotros ate together, nosotros were enjoying our fourth dimension together.

Korea.net honorary reporters savour wearing Hanbok equally they pose for a film inwards downtown Seoul.
(Jeon Han)

This trip was a beautiful dream for me. I promise to repeat this wonderful experience over again amongst my sometime friends, too to run across novel friends. In the end, I similar to state that I liked Korea to a greater extent than on my 2nd trip because my sis too my friends were amongst me. It's skillful to discovery too to consider novel places, but it’s fifty-fifty amend to have got your friends too your soul mate amongst you lot to savour it all to a greater extent than too to brand to a greater extent than unforgettable memories.

As the move writer Tim Cahill i time said, “A journeying is best measured inwards friends, rather than miles.”

wisdom117@Korea.kr


Sumber http://koreanetblog.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Best Place to visit in Seoul South Korea map: Traveling Lone Vs. Traveling Amongst Your Someone Mate. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions