Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: How To Purpose Korean Chopstick

Earlier this yr inwards Jan I received a gear upwards of Korean of chopstick as well as spoon from a reader of this blog; Fadz from Singapore. Thanks dear! I volition treasure it.


Note that Korean chopstick is made from stainless steel or metal, the size of the spoon is every 2nd long every 2nd the chopstick as well as it is heavier if you lot compare it amongst Japanese's or Chinese's. I mean value it's kinda unique, don't you lot think? Plus nosotros could help the surround past times reusing rather than opting for disposable 1 made of wood. Yeah..go green. ^^
Korean chopstick criteria:
  • made from metallic or stainless steel so heavier
  • flat
  • square edge
  • the hardest to grip I think..hehe
I am no where an goodness of using chopstick simply I'm trying to. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of the fourth dimension my fingers felt numb later on asset them also long as well as so I idea perhaps my technique is wrong..hmm.

Check out this youtube video on how to concur your chopstick properly.


Video courtesy of Subwalady

Don't forget to pick out get got of Korean chopstick every 2nd souvenirs earlier you lot caput dorsum home. You could larn a lot for inexpensive at Namdaemun.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: How To Purpose Korean Chopstick. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions