Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Sogang University


Hi everyone,

It's accept been a long fourth dimension since my concluding update right?

What accept I been doing?

I accept decided to pursue learning Korean for existent (not that I haven't..hehe) but for serious. After too thus much hesitation, I chose Sogang University to study. Currently, I'm sending roughly required documents for the direction to procedure my application. My conception is to report for a yr starting from this Dec 2011.

Here's the respond from Sogang University on my application:

"Dear Zarina Jani

Thank y'all for applying to Sogang University Korean Language Education Center (KLEC).

I involve to a greater extent than documents to acknowledge y'all to report inward Sogang University KLEC.
So, would y'all delight shipping your scanned passport, Alien Registration Card (if y'all have), depository fiscal establishment contention (deposit over than 3,000 USD)  and diploma (transcript from academy or college is possible) to me via e-mail. (KLEC must cheque that documents because of Korean Immigration Rules for unusual students.)

I volition shipping a postal service nigh your full tuition too Sogang’s depository fiscal establishment data afterwards I cheque your documents.

Thanks over again for applying to KLEC’s 2011 Winter program. I await frontward to coming together y'all before long at Sogang University KLEC."


Can't order whether I accept gone nut or what, but this is actually similar a giant leap for me. There are a few things that I desire to accomplish yesteryear sincerely studying Korean but firstly, I simply desire to beak proficiently without stuttering. ^^ I would similar to give cheers Heo Young Seang at BotheringSeoul for the motivation.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Sogang University. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions