Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Namdaemun Marketplace Put @ 남대문 시장

I beloved it when the air is cool together with crisp.
The heaven is sparkling blue.
One fine twenty-four hr catamenia inward Seoul.
I can't actually retrieve where the edifice selling this materials located.
When I arrived there, I met the identify yesteryear accident piece trying to
avoid the heavy rain. Just when I turned my caput to the left, I
saw the bling bling..so shiny together with I was virtually blinded. The building
has a few levels, I merely stopped at the lowest flooring where they made
the brooches right there.
According to my friends who beloved accessories, the pattern of Korean
brooches are non the same equally inward Malaysia. I don't know how truthful it is cause
I don't actually produce shopping much. I'm a shop-not-a-holic..hehe..

멍게 - meongge. If you lot similar raw nutrient aka sashimi, endeavor this.
The within of 멍게 - meongge together with consume it with gochujang - spicy sauce.
Pretty hanbok for the fiddling ones at home.

How to larn to Namdaemun Market
If you lot remain inward Myeongdong area, it is pretty nigh together with walking distance to the market.
It is located near to Hoehyeon subway station. Under Namdaemun-no (the primary street to the N of the market) is an extensive hole-and-corner arcade - Hoehyeon Underground Shopping Arcade

Tips:
  • Go to the marketplace position early on inward the morning time similar 09:00
  • Bargain similar crazy because the initial prices of the goods are unremarkably much higher. For shoppers similar me who hates to haggle, larn straightaway to Lotte Mart or Home Plus if you lot entirely desire to purchase candies or groceries. Cheaper together with no haggling needed.  
Myeongdong to Hoehyeon
two minute, 1 station, 0.7km
900 won yesteryear T-Money, 1,000 won yesteryear cash
Hoehyeon subway station, Line 4, operate out

What to shop at Namdaemun Market
You tin flame store for souvenirs to convey dwelling solid but I advise that you lot tin flame larn ameliorate choices inward Insadong.
  • clothes - I prefer going to Dongdaemun to store for wearing clothing than here.
  • shoes
  • fabrics
  • tableware
  • flowers
  • vegetables
  • ginseng products - I bought a few packets for friends together with family. There's 1 proficient develop recommended yesteryear Min Young.
  • toys
  • watches
  • sunglasses
  • brooch (accessories)
  • Hallyu souvenirs
Tourist location yesteryear walking distance from Namdaemun Market
  • Namdaemun (Great South Gate)
  • Seoul Station
  • Deoksu Palace
  • City Hall
Video courtesy of Andyhwaiting

Check out to a greater extent than comprehensive details of Namdaemun Market at Asia-Planet.

Pictures courtesy of Iris, Fiza, Nyna together with Hanim

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Namdaemun Marketplace Put @ 남대문 시장. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions