Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Gyeongju Breadstuff Or Hwangnam Bread

Danielle brought Gyeongju Bread or Hwangnam Bread when she visited me means dorsum inwards mid Jan too I all the same had it inwards my fridge. Actually I had no thought that it was all the same inwards the refrigerator untouched until I rummaged through my refrigerator for tidbits. 


When I visited Gyeongju, I stopped yesteryear at 1 of the bakeries at that spot too bought a box for Bun Sok too Joy. If I all the same shout out upwards it right, a box of xx pieces was almost 10,000 won. The taste? Heaven. ^^ This sentiment is coming from a someone who loves anything to gain amongst reddish bean..hehe. So I'm a fleck bias. 


If y'all accept the fourth dimension to catch Gyeongju, don't forget to endeavor this cookies. Just inquire anyone simply about for Gyeongju breadstuff too they volition survive willing to exhibit y'all the direction to 1 of the bakeries!^^ 


My exclusively regret is that I didn't accept plenty fourth dimension to catch Queen Seon Deok's graveyard. Next fourth dimension maybe.


Gyeongju bread, too sometimes called Hwangnam bread (named afterwards the district of its origin), is a local specialty of Gyeongju City,South Korea. It is a small-scale pastry amongst a filling of red edible bean paste. Gyeongju breadstuff was kickoff baked inwards 1939 at a bakery inwards Hwangnam-dong inwards cardinal Gyeongju. It has since leave of absence pop across the province too is produced yesteryear several dissimilar companies, all based inwards Gyeongju. It is sold at many locations inwards the city, too too at specialized stores simply about the country.[1][2]  Source: Wikipedia






Check out  https://www.gyeongjubread.co.kr/ for Gyeongju Bread or 경주빵 too to a greater extent than data at KNTO website 


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Gyeongju Breadstuff Or Hwangnam Bread. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions