Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Parents' Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Menstruum (어버이 날)

This is a backdated postal service on May 8th, when I helped Min Young as well as her identify unit of measurement selling carnations on Parents' Day.

In the Republic of Korea, Parents' Day (어버이 날) is celebrated on May 8.

Devotion to parents as well as ancestors was ever considered the highest of all virtues inward traditional Korean society. Hence it is quite understandable how of import an occasion is Parent's Day inward Korea, both for kids every bit good every bit grown ups. Here the occasion is dedicated non entirely to parents but also parental figures similar parents-in-law as well as grandparents as well as fifty-fifty elderly people. While adults manus over greetings as well as gifts (electronic items, medicine therapy as well as fifty-fifty beauty handling packages) to their parents, children ordinarily accolade their parents as well as grandparents alongside reddish carnations as well as the singing of songs themed to Parent's Day.(Source: Wikipedia)

Min Young as well as I took a few days off from Santisuk as well as went instantly to Incheon to assist her woman rear preparing bucket loads of flowers to sell on Parents' Day. It was quite a novel experience for me drive I never actually favour flowers as well as I'm non a creative junkie inward price of arts and crafts or fifty-fifty decorations lalala..

From left: Min Young, Min Young's woman rear as well as Mara.
I told Min Young non to telephone outcry upward her domestic dog every bit Mara drive in 
Malay Language, it agency angry. No wonder her dog
was ever angry at me! ^_^

This blossom store is Min Young mother's.
She decided to opened upward ane because she
loves plants as well as flowers as well as she is extremely
creative.

The blossom handbasket was 5,000 won each. My offset time
doing it as well as I idea I was quite talented, wasn't I?
Hehehe...nah..I simply stuffed everything into that tiny
basket. No endeavour wasted there.

 
The tools as well as flowers needed for the blossom basket.
Why carnation? Beats me. I asked a few other Koreans
why they gave carnation to parents but they couldn't
give me a satisfying answer. 
Hmm..any clue anyone?


Min Young; belongings sikhye - my favourite
drink. You could quaff this inward jjimjilbang too.



Korean rice cake for my lunch. This was 2,000 won.
We bought a few types as well as this ane has around squash
(orange colour) mixed.

Some kimbap as well as naengmyeon for lunch.


 

 I took this painting inward front end of Min Young's house 
while catching a taxi to become the blossom shop.

 Min Young, her friend as well as I sold the flowers inward front end of

A duo wearing duo shoes. Same coloring as well as same
brand. So cheesy..it's a big phenomenon inward Korea to
wear the same outfit spell yous become out alongside your other
half. Those who are singles volition experience left out..hmm.

Some mid or high schoolers. They were nonetheless wearing the
long sleeve + coat uniform because it was nonetheless cold. It was
already May but I was shivering to my bone. So cold!!
Thanks to the crazy air current blowing our make-shift tent.

Nami Island incident, I had taken an oath not
to consume THAT corn ane time to a greater extent than but I broke my words. For the 
second time, I could munch the tasteless corn yet again. 
Why I never larn from history?

The corn up-close. All because of that onetime grandmother.
I pitied her as well as broke my oath. In furnish I got a mediocre
corn.

See that homo wearing an promotion alongside release 2 
on? It was for election as well as he supposedly rooting for
that guy inward the ads.

Our beautiful carnation. We started selling from 
noon until 10 at night. The sale was non as well as then smooth
in the twenty-four hr menstruation but when nighttime came, it was pretty brisk
because everybody was rushing to acquire a gift for
their parents for the adjacent day. 

Min Young's best friend. He's forty but doesn't await like
one at all!! Thanks to Korean diet as well as lifestyle. Such
a funny guy as well as eventhough he couldn't verbalize English
but nosotros could interact. One of the funniest sentences he
loved to copy was "Ok buddy!" It was from the 
gag show

 Courtesy of Min Young's best friend: Potato Pizza.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Parents' Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Menstruum (어버이 날). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions