Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: From Tongyeong,Korea To Malaysia

In front end of Putrajaya Mosque

Danielle came to Malaysia!! She came on the 19th Jan as well as nosotros had fun for 2 hectic days. Sorry Danielle, nosotros had sore legs because of me. Hahaha..

I knew this fantastic only goofy daughter ^^ through no other than her blog; a hint of pink a few months earlier I decided to backpack inwards Korea. I know that it's featherbrained to hold out connected amongst a full stranger past times commenting at her blog, told her that y'all wanted to become to Korea as well as stayed a few nights at her crib. 설마...
Hehehe..that's me!

She is currently educational activity English linguistic communication at a populace middle schoolhouse for girls inwards Tongyeong, Korea. Check out my post service of my visit to Tongyeong.

How to become to Tongyeong from Busan

Smelly only heavenly Durian. Nope..she didn't endeavour it.

Can't await to select grip of her favourite kokosnoot drink.

At Kechara Vegetarian Restaurant, Jaya One. My outset always sense at
a vegan restaurant. The food..not bad, only I even as well as so prefer the non-vegan food.
The carnivore inwards me..grrr...
Danielle is a vegan thence the argue why nosotros stepped into here.

At Batu Caves during Thaipusam celebration. For me, 
subsequently not exercising properly for well-nigh iii years, climbing the
stairs was a crazy feat particularly inwards a crowded venue similar this. 

Inside monorail from Bukit Bintang seating adjacent to her "pet brother".
His magical phrase - "Danielle, y'all won't forget me?"


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: From Tongyeong,Korea To Malaysia. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions