Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: My Korean S-Topik Examination Result

Hohoho..Merry Christmas!

Here is the number for my Korean S-TOPIK examination (19th installment) for beginner flat which I sat on the 3rd Hari Raya (12th September).  Jjajang!! giving myself a pat at the back..자리나, 잘 했어! 수고 했어!

TOPIK stands for Test of Proficiency inwards Korean.
southward agency Standard.


Vocabulary as well as grammer - 96/100
Writing - 85/100
Listening - 90/100
Comprehension - 80/100 (Hmm..I should read to a greater extent than as well as sympathize more. Hwaiting!)

I got degree ii - high beginner!  Yeay!

Each Korean TOPIK flat is evaluated amongst unlike grades to arrive at upward one's hear the proficiency equally below:

Beginner flat - degree 1 as well as 2
Intermediate flat - degree iii as well as 4
Advance flat - degree v as well as 6 

Grade 2, iv as well as half-dozen are to a greater extent than proficient than degree 1,3 as well as 5. 

As of correct now, I'm preparing to accept the intermediate flat which is much harder than it seems to endure as well as I don't know if I conduct maintain much fourth dimension left when Apr comes. Thanking Min Young as well as Mi Hyeon onni for their patience on didactics me Korean as well as conversing inwards broken Korean for my sake..hehe. 

Check out the TOPIK official website here for by year's newspaper as well as our adept friend; Satish has done a adept chore on updating everything related to the TOPIK examination at his blog http://www.topikguide.in/


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: My Korean S-Topik Examination Result. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions