Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: My Girl Is A Gumiho


I only finished watching Korean drama 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' as well as my verdict: Two thumbs up!



What I similar close 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' / 내 여친은 구미호?

  • The drama was superb at to the lowest degree for the commencement 10 episodes. Not many Korean dramas could sustain my involvement till the end.
  • The hero is non that handsome (to my standard) every bit similar other typical heroes inwards Korean drama. Hence, I mean value that it is almost similar to existent life standard..Heheheh..no offence to Lee Seung Gi's fans.
  • The drama was written past times the Hong sisters( Hong Jung Eun as well as  Hong Mi Ran ) who conduct maintain written - You're beautiful, My Girl as well as Delightful Girl Chun Hyang. All these Korean dramas are my favourite!
  • Because it reminded me of Naruto - my truthful cat or fifty-fifty the anime graphic symbol Naruto who has a nine-tailed play a joke on embedded into him. 
  • The chemical scientific discipline betwixt Lee Seung Gi as well as Shin Min Ah
  • Shin Min Ah was as well as thus gorgeous as well as cute!! (I rarely compliment other women's beauty as well as etc but she gets y'all deeper as well as deeper into the drama)
  • The villain...arghhhh..is he fifty-fifty human? He should rest every bit a goblin..^_^ How tin give the sack a homo hold upward that pretty?!!
  • Even the side story; an ahjumma as well as ahjussi's dear storey was hilarious! *Check out the farting-in-the-elevator scene*

What's as well as thus interesting close Nine Tail fox? 
As per WikipediaThe kumiho (literally "nine tailed fox") is a beast that appears inwards the oral tales and legends of Korea,[1], as well as are akin to European faeries. According to those tales, a play a joke on that lives a G years turns into a kumiho, similar its Japanese and Chinese counterparts (the kitsune and the huli jing).[2] It tin give the sack freely transform, amid other things, into a beautiful daughter oftentimes ready out to seduce men, as well as swallow their liver. There are numerous tales inwards which the kumiho appears. Several of those tin give the sack hold upward institute inwards the encyclopedic Compendium of Korean Oral Literature (한국 구비문학 대계).

The drama is also known as My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.


Source: 
Download at Medium Quality
Subtitle at WithS2
Soompi forum


Spoiler: 
There's a business office inwards the drama where Lee Seung Gi as well as Shin Min Ah took a ferry cruise. It was shot close Hangang (Han River). Those who wants to accept a cruise (night is recommended), banking concern tally the details here
Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: My Girl Is A Gumiho. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions