Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Persimmon Or Gam/Kam Inward Korea

You receive got to elbow grease persimmon because it is abundant solely inwards tumble (which is my favourite season) or early on winter. Some people called it equally 'Pisang Kaki' inwards Malaysia. Don't error it for love apple tree because it does await similar it but the gustation is far from same.

I used to frequent Chinese traditional medicine store alongside my parents to purchase simply about herbs when I was pocket-sized as well as I would inquire them to purchase simply about dried persimmon for me too. Never idea that it is the persimmon that I dearest eating then much inwards Korea! There are then many shops selling persimmon during autumn. I bought three for 1,000 won piece visiting Korean Hanok Village close Chungmuro Subway Station.

Dried persimmon

In Korea, in that place are two types of persimmon:


Fuyu - you lot tin eat it when it is non fully ripe as well as it is nonetheless sweetness (my favourite) as well as I similar it when it is crunchy simply similar apple. The form resembles love apple tree as well as inwards Korea it's called tam kam (단감). The gustation is non that sweet. Have you lot receive got tried eating carbohydrate cane? Almost similar that.


Hachiya - Notice the divergence inwards shape? It's kinda heart-shaped. However, you lot tin solely eat it when it's fully ripe. If you lot eat it earlier it's ripe, real bitter. I don't similar Hachiya persimmon because it's kinda gooey when you lot eat it. Ack! Just similar the painting below.


Persimmon's Health Benefit
  • source of vitamin A
  • high inwards fiber
  • contains shibuol as well as betulinic acid that are idea to receive got anti-cancer properties
  • A report conducted inwards Nihon showed that the tegument of the persimmon contains phytochemicals known equally proanthocyanidins which may protect cells against oxidative impairment associated alongside aging. (Is this 1 of the reasons why Koreans await young?!!)
Source: HealthMad

Get all your Persimmon related recipes at Epersimmon.
Check out my WWOOF trip to Jangheung where I helped the household unit of measurement picking persimmons.

For to a greater extent than data almost persimmon, banking enterprise check out Wikipedia


Picking persimmon

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Persimmon Or Gam/Kam Inward Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions