Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Meeting A Southward Korea Fan

Last Tuesday I met Chrystal; ane of my weblog readers as well as my expert friend Fydah. We had dinner at Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid together. The nutrient was prissy as well as the companionship was great. All inwards all, I am glad that nosotros met! Chrystal volition live going to Republic of Korea inwards May for virtually a calendar month as well as she is curious virtually the whole planning as well as training every bit she volition live traveling lonely this time. Based on her yesteryear experiences, she has done backpacking numerous fourth dimension alongside her friends as well as I am totally confident that she volition endure inwards South Korea even going alone.

Chrystal 씨, 한국에서 즐거운 시간 보내세요!

My dinner, BBQ beef ribs as well as chicken thigh. This
goes demand to my chubby cheek. ^^
Chrystal as well as me doing the "small heart". My friend, Fydah- she's
from Keningau, Sabah.

Big heart.

Definitely volition come upwardly again. Burpp..Alhamdulillah.

Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Meeting A Southward Korea Fan. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions