Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Big Nail Guesthouse

This is non a bad joke but Big Bang does accept a guesthouse inwards Korea. ^^ Unfortunately you're non gonna run into whatever of Big Bang's fellow member inwards this guesthouse. Dream on..hehehe.

I stayed inwards this storey turned guesthouse three times because I totally brutal inwards dearest amongst the place. Although I dearest staying close Myeongdong but Big Bang Guesthouse feels to a greater extent than similar home. The possessor was similar a woman bring upward to me, she chatted amongst me until belatedly at nighttime together with fifty-fifty bought me Korean rice cake! Talk most superior together with personal service. I got i here. 

Big Bang Guesthouse is located most five to 10 minutes on pes from Yaksu Station, Line 3/6, Exit 8. Korean fast nutrient eating theatre similar Kimbap Jongguk, convenience shop, fruit shops together with my favourite Korean rice cake store are walking distance from the guesthouse.

I passed past times the beautiful Shilla Hotel (where many Korean artists had their marriage ceremony) and walked upward to Namsan Tower from Yaksu Station.

Told ya..it's Big Bang! ^^

Surf meshing hither together with if you lot accept your ain machine, remember
to accept your ain international adaptor. 

Very really very comfy 4-bed dormitory room.


Every room is equipped amongst a TV which you lot don't larn in 
Namsan Guesthouse.

I took the fourth dimension to lookout adult man the replay of my favourite ssangchu
span - Hwangbo together with Kim Hyun Joong.

Here inwards this building, 2nd marker is Big Bang Guesthouse.

Halmi Syupo..hehe. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mini mart only inwards front end of the guesthouse.

Me together with Hanim walking downwardly the steep lane. You can't catch it 
hither but it is steep, trust me. 
Mummy Moon, only fyi this is how it looks like.
So, convey the stroller for your modest ok? ^^

Walk instantly until you lot see..

 ..this resting place. In the evening, you lot could notice a fruit seller with
his van here. We bought Korean grapes which tasted hmmm..
no comment..hehe.

Yeay! My favourite tteok jib. Korean rice cake shop.
Turned left from here.

Until you lot catch this store selling meat together with chicken. Then turned right.

Walk upward the staircase and..

tada..Yaksu Station larn out 8. ^^ It is only side past times side to a bakery. See that
crimson signboard? 빵 way bread.

Me amongst my favourite omoni = mother. I know that I should
accept called her ahjumma instead but she is really very kind! 
Arghh..I'm then chubby here. Korean diet didn't operate for me 
motility I dearest rice! Blame it all on Korean rice cake..hahaha.

Go to the official website for to a greater extent than details.

FYI, the possessor has two invitee houses. Another i is named Happy Guest House located close to Beotigogae Subway Station, Line 6. I volition pose upward to a greater extent than or less other postal service on Happy Guest House later.

Just to shed to a greater extent than or less light, both invitee houses are hot cakes. The omoni told my friends who of late visited Seoul that the houses are fully booked past times Malaysian tourists until halt of Dec 2010!


Sumber https://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Place to visit in Seoul South Korea: Big Nail Guesthouse. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions